Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Junior Buyer|
|Salary||£20000 - £35000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
One of UK's largest retailers is looking to hire an Junior Buyer to join their Central London team. The move to grow their non-food category is at a critical point and they are poised to increase headcount at grass roots level with a view to longer-term sustainability.
As the Assistant Buyer, you will have the following duties:
- Assist the Buying Manager/Buyer in delivering targets
- Take part in the planning and delivery of the promotional activities
- Negotiate with suppliers to get the best range prices
- Execute online marketing activities to maximize the business' potentials
- Monitor and review range data and provide recommendations for marketing activities
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Degree level education
- Experience within a online trading/retail environment
- Excellent communication and numerical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
You will not only be rewarded with excellent earning potential up to £35k base salary, but the business can offer unrivalled opportunities for development. If you feel that you are a fit for this role, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98475 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Buyer (Gifts)
£40,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q102405 | Published: 01th Feb 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established Buyer to join this luxury gift retailer in ...
- Beauty Buyer - London
£25,000 - £55,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q101844 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
We are currently looking for a Buyer to join this well-established Beauty Retailer based in Londo...
- Ecommerce Merchandiser
£22,000 - £25,000 | London
Ref: Q102579 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
A fast-paced high-street fashion retailer is looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser to join their ...
- Product Technologist- Lighting & Accessories
£45,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q102661_1487950991 | Published: 24th Feb 2017
Homewares Product Technologist- Lighting & Accessories Great new role for an extremely successful...