Associate Director for Brands
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Associate Director for Brands|
|Salary||£70000 - £80000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Vanessa@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
- Profit Centre head, with responsibility to drive revenues, manage cost structures and deliver budgeted profits.
- Orchestrate team performance that consistently delivers best of class customer experience across the boutiques.
- Formulating annual category wise brand revenue budgets while aligning these with objectives of the brand principal for sales,buying and gross margins.
- Ensure buying is in perfect alignment to sell outs thereby ensuring that company's inventory objectives are met
- Evaluating stock requirements and ensuring timely replenishments, ensuring required sock turns, controlling aged inventory.
- Liaison with brand principals - product updates, new collections, merchandising, periodic reporting and negotiating terms and conditions.
- Ensure required levels of brand / product training for staff.
- Ensuring required standards of brand visibility across retail formats.
- Maintaining merchandising standards in line with overall brand objectives.
- Evaluating and implementing periodic promotions and initiating new business development for the brand.
- Monitoring market intelligence and suggesting appropriate sales strategies.
- Marketing - Demand creation, advertising campaigns and shop-wise ATL / BTL promotions.
- Constant and close supervision to ensure store operations are maintained at very high standards.
- Building capability - Grooming brand coordinator's to assume brand management roles.
- Coaching, developing and mentoring key talent within the team.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: 101498 | Published: 4 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Regional Manager (South East)
£40,000 - £45,000 | Kent
Ref: Q101936 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
A British premium fashion brand with impressive growth plans for 2016 is looking for an exception...
- Divisional Manager (Mat Cover)
£40,000 - £45,000 | East Midlands,
Ref: Q101796 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
My client, an iconic, expanding fashion and lifestyle brand in the UK, is looking for an exceptio...
- Flagship General Manager (Central London)
£65,000 - £75,000 | London
Ref: 102121 | Published: 17th Jan 2017
An iconic luxury clothing retailer is looking for an exceptional store manager to lead its most h...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cornwall
Ref: Q101394 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cornwal...
- Head of Operations
£90,000 | London
Ref: Q75371 | Published: 19th Jan 2017
Head of Operations required to spearhead domestic developments. Head of Ops will be responsible f...