Associate Creative Director
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Associate Creative Director|
|Salary||£36000 - £40000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
A digital marketing agency that works with brands to bridge the gap between shifting technology and cutting-edge creative ideas is looking for an Associate Creative Director to join their team in Dubai.
An Associate Creative Director helps develop, initiate and analyze marketing strategies and project concepts. Generally perform more administrative duties than the senior director, who is primarily concerned with coming up with original ideas and campaigns. By working directly with copywriters, graphic artists, and marketing employees, the associate creative director ensures that work is completed on time and that final products meet the expectations of clients.
And it also involves the following responsibilities
- Concept and collaborate with creative team, interaction designers, art directors, and programmers.
- Actually write-that is, being able to write compelling and grammatically clean long-form website copy as well as effective headlines, taglines, and calls to action.
- Work with account managers and planners to ensure creative concepts, tactics, and copy tone are on brand and strategically sound.
- Review copy written by other members of the team ensuring it is accurate and providing relevant feedback where necessary.
- Overview social media content produced within the agency and guide the community management/account executive teams on short-form storytelling.
- Develop and distribute digital creative best practices/trends amongst the agency.
- Deliver and inspire award-winning work that creates a dramatic change - through ideas, creativity and the use of interactive media.
- Set content strategy guidelines, tonality, themes for brand's digital content needs.
- Develop creative presentations/pitches and present eventual conclusions and ideas to clients on behalf of the agency, during creative campaign/strategy meetings.
To qualify for an Associate Creative Director you must posses the following:
- 30 years old and above Male or Female with 4+ years of experience as an Associate Creative Director.
- A love for language and know all the rules, so confident enough to be able to break them,
- Inquisitiveness and curiosity about the world around them and a love for translating this wonderful word into words.
- The ability to think creatively and deliver clever concepts.
- Ability to handle pressure and long hours in a highly caffeinated environment.
- Ability to judge the time necessary to complete each job in order to prioritize workload and help with creating budgets and project plans.
- Advises on creative concepts and solutions, and ensures they are completed before all necessary deadlines.
- Energy, a sense of humour and an open & curious mind.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Content Writing (SEO, Social Media, Websites, Blogging, etc)
- Online & Offline Marketing Content
- CV/Cover Letters
- Editing and Formatting
- Speech Writing
- Business Planning
- Social Media maintenance and growth
- Employee handbooks
- Training Material
- Content Development
- Company/Individual Blogs
- Company and Brand Profile
- Creative and Technical writing
- Articles and Reports
- Menu Writing and Layout
This is a highly challenging position which in return assures a rewarding salary package. If you have the drive and determination to succeed within a highly rewarding environment, please send us your CV today
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97954 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Digital Marketing Manager
£45,000 - £55,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101616 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer have an exciting...