Assistant Store Manager - West London
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Assistant Store Manager - West London|
|Salary||£20000 - £22000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
This highly successful Gift Boutique with over 65 stores in the UK & internationally & on-going expansion plans is looking to hire an Assistant Manager for one their high Profile stores within one of the UK largest destination shopping centres.
This business is a quirky brand that provides exemplary service & a unique product range that is indulgent and unique!
As an Assistant Store Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the store's day-to-day operations in the absence of the Store Manager
- Leading, managing and motivating the retail team
- Involved with hitting sales and conversion KPI's
- Delivering on customer service and monthly mystery shop.
- Providing great store standards that is committed to continual improvement.
- Ensuring that the store delivers a strong and commercial visual package
- Minimising markdown and stock loss including being involved in stock audits.
- Involved in the succession planning and development of the team
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience working as a Manager or Supervisor who has worked in and is used to working in a customer focused environment where you provide 121 service.
- Background we are keen to consider include single store Health & Beauty, Fashion or Jewellery / Accessories or department store background but this is not exhaustive!
- Excellent leadership people management skills - leading & delegating responsibility as well as being hands-on!
- Strong commercial acumen - working with sales targets & rotas.
- Can demonstrate a high level of compliance & due diligence
What's in it for you?! Not only will you be rewarded with an excellent salary and bonus potential but other unique incentives including 50% discount and real career opportunities in the UK & internationally. This business is part of a global business so has great recognition and support functions.
If you feel that you have the right qualifications for this position, please send us your CV quoting the reference Q100941.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100941 | Published: 6 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Store Manager - North-West London
£32,050 - £32,050 | North West London, London
Ref: Q101906 | Published: 30th Nov 2016
A new opportunity has arisen with a well-known self-storage provider that is now looking for a St...
- Store Manager
£29,000 - £30,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 14th Nov 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Store Manager to join an expanding boutique fashion bran...
- Store Manager - Cambridge
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q101937 | Published: 07th Dec 2016
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cambrid...
- Retail Store Project Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Qatar,
Ref: Q101776 | Published: 20th Nov 2016
One of the multinational retail group is currently looking for an experience Project Manager to j...
- Store Manager - Kennington
£20,000 - £25,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101817 | Published: 16th Nov 2016
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an S...