Assistant Merchandiser - Wine
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Assistant Merchandiser - Wine|
|Salary||£22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
This multi-channel, iconic department store is looking for an Assistant Merchandiser for their luxury food & drink department.
In this position you will be working alongside the Merchandiser to assist in controlling the OTB, forecasting, replenishment and profitability of all stock in this category.
This is a new work-stream category so working to pace and urgency is important!
Your responsibilities include -
- Forecasting sales, stock and margin
- Working closely with Buyers and Merchandisers
- Planning Sales & Stock Plans
- Assisting in the Range planning
- Control the delivery of stock in and out of the warehouse
- Ensure warehouse stock is used efficient
- Identifying opportunities and risks and be able to manage and plan OTBs both in season and for the coming season, promotional activity, sales etc.
- Be able to reforecast and manage a WSSI.
- Making recommendations ensuring that you always have the right stock, in the right place, at the right time.
To be successful at this position you'll already have experience from a Wine, Drink, Spirit or Food environment. As this is a department that is looking to expand they are looking for people who are an Allocator, MAA or Assistant Merchandiser looking for the next step up. What's more important is a strong team player that is numerate and analytical & who has excellent Excel skills and a fantastic problem solver who can work with data to identify solutions quickly!
With this you will have the opportunity to work in a marketing leading retailer within a growing team. Benefits include a contributory pension & very generous discount across all brands, bonus & a fabulous central London location! If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q100161.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100161 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Ecommerce Merchandiser
£22,000 - £25,000 | London
Ref: Q102579 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
A fast-paced high-street fashion retailer is looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser to join their ...
- Area Visual Merchandiser - East Anglia/East Midlands
£30,000 - £32,000 | Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q102382 | Published: 30th Jan 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of UK's most well-known and successful retail busines...
- Visual Merchandising Training Officer
£20,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102595_1487616142 | Published: 20th Feb 2017
If you're a Visual Merchandiser with experience across a number of sites, and training of VM team...
- Head of Merchandising
£40,000 - £45,000 | Norfolk
Ref: Q102167_1487331181 | Published: 17th Feb 2017
Head of Merchandising A market leading retailer, known for its trailblazing initiatives in their ...
- Allocator - Luxury Fashion
£18,000 - £26,000 | London
Ref: Q102542 | Published: 07th Feb 2017
This global luxury international brand is looking for a commercially aware Allocator who is stron...