Assistant Merchandiser - Toys
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Assistant Merchandiser - Toys|
|Salary||£26000 - £31000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
Immediately Available! Are you an Assistant /Junior Merchandiser who is currently available for a new role?! This iconic international retailer with growth in the UK is currently recruiting!
In this position you will report into the Merchandiser & the key objectives of this role is to assist with the stock management, forecasting & range planning for their branded product ranges.
Your role will be providing support to the merchandise & planning team for everything from stock level reviews through to weekly, seasonal and ad-hoc reporting, you'll know exactly what's selling and how to maximise profitability.
Your responsibilities include -
- Being able to forecast sales, stock, margin & promotions vs budgets
- Identifying opportunities and risks
- Be able to reforecast and manage a WSSI.
- To plan and place orders for new lines according to agreed forecasts and phasing,
- To work with all suppliers and where the international sourcing office to ensure that all orders are delivered on time.
- Key contact for stores on inventory queries for areas of responsibility.
- To liaise with the warehouse to ensure that inbound and outbound priorities are set according to Category plans.
- To liaise with the Stock and Space Planner to ensure that relevant communication is sent to the stores & warehouse regarding availability, product and price/promotional activity
To be successful at this position you'll already be an established Assistant Merchandiser or above, preferable from a retailer but are open to category whether this is from a department store, supermarket, fashion or mixed good retailer and is open to contract role! This will initially be a 3 month contract with the potential of going permanent.
You'll also have excellent Excel skills and will be a fantastic problem solver who can work with data to quickly identify solutions.
In reward you will have the opportunity to work in a world-class retailer and will gain holiday and other pro-rata staff benefits . If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q101372A.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101372A | Published: 6 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Ecommerce Merchandiser
£22,000 - £25,000 | London
Ref: Q102579 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
A fast-paced high-street fashion retailer is looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser to join their ...
- Area Visual Merchandiser - East Anglia/East Midlands
£30,000 - £32,000 | Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q102382 | Published: 30th Jan 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of UK's most well-known and successful retail busines...
- Head of Merchandising
£40,000 - £45,000 | Norfolk
Ref: Q102167_1487331181 | Published: 17th Feb 2017
Head of Merchandising A market leading retailer, known for its trailblazing initiatives in their ...
- Allocator - Luxury Fashion
£18,000 - £26,000 | London
Ref: Q102542 | Published: 07th Feb 2017
This global luxury international brand is looking for a commercially aware Allocator who is stron...