Assistant Merchandiser - Home, Accessories & Soft Furnishings
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Assistant Merchandiser - Home, Accessories & Soft Furnishings|
|Salary||£25000 - £31000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
My client is a leading UK high street & online retailer, that currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and high calibre Assistant Merchandiser to join their team within their homewares division.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join and be part of a growing and dynamic team.
This is an entrepreneurial position where the individual needs to have a high interest in numbers but still close to the product in this trend-led business! The Average option can be up to 500 so are needing someone who can work to tight deadlines and keep the plates spinning!
To be successful you will;
- Have WSSI and OTB management experience and be responsible for planning and trading your own department.
- Be making a judgement on best sellers, sales products & slow moving stock
- Have experience of markdown and intake planning.
- Trialling new areas of business- ever expanding product range/ support buying in sourcing new avenues to maximise potential
- Will have contact with suppliers also and developing and maintaining relationship
- Have strong planning and forecasting skills.
You will be:
- Currently working at Assistant Merchandiser or Senior Assistant Merchandiser level for another successful retailer preferably within homewares, fashion, jewellery or shoes experience will also be considered.
- A team player, with strong communication skills.
- Maximising sales prices
- Accountable of the OTB and WSSI
- Highly analytical, with excellent numerical skills and an advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Enthusiastic and proactive, with a 'can-do' attitude.
- An excellent communicator and problem solver.
- Excellent training and opportunities for progression are available for the successful candidate as well as a competitive salary and benefits.
If you are an experienced Assistant Merchandiser looking for your next challenge and you think you have the relevant skills and experience then this could be the role for you apply now quoting the reference Q96235.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96235 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Ecommerce Merchandiser
£22,000 - £25,000 | London
Ref: Q102579 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
A fast-paced high-street fashion retailer is looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser to join their ...
- Area Visual Merchandiser - East Anglia/East Midlands
£30,000 - £32,000 | Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q102382 | Published: 30th Jan 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of UK's most well-known and successful retail busines...
- Visual Merchandising Training Officer
£20,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102595_1487616142 | Published: 20th Feb 2017
If you're a Visual Merchandiser with experience across a number of sites, and training of VM team...
- Head of Merchandising
£40,000 - £45,000 | Norfolk
Ref: Q102167_1487331181 | Published: 17th Feb 2017
Head of Merchandising A market leading retailer, known for its trailblazing initiatives in their ...
- Allocator - Luxury Fashion
£18,000 - £26,000 | London
Ref: Q102542 | Published: 07th Feb 2017
This global luxury international brand is looking for a commercially aware Allocator who is stron...