Assistant Merchandiser - Home, Accessories & Soft Furnishings
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Assistant Merchandiser - Home, Accessories & Soft Furnishings|
|Salary||£25000 - £31000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
My client is a leading UK high street & online retailer, that currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and high calibre Assistant Merchandiser to join their team within their homewares division.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join and be part of a growing and dynamic team.
This is an entrepreneurial position where the individual needs to have a high interest in numbers but still close to the product in this trend-led business! The Average option can be up to 500 so are needing someone who can work to tight deadlines and keep the plates spinning!
To be successful you will;
- Have WSSI and OTB management experience and be responsible for planning and trading your own department.
- Be making a judgement on best sellers, sales products & slow moving stock
- Have experience of markdown and intake planning.
- Trialling new areas of business- ever expanding product range/ support buying in sourcing new avenues to maximise potential
- Will have contact with suppliers also and developing and maintaining relationship
- Have strong planning and forecasting skills.
You will be:
- Currently working at Assistant Merchandiser or Senior Assistant Merchandiser level for another successful retailer preferably within homewares, fashion, jewellery or shoes experience will also be considered.
- A team player, with strong communication skills.
- Maximising sales prices
- Accountable of the OTB and WSSI
- Highly analytical, with excellent numerical skills and an advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Enthusiastic and proactive, with a 'can-do' attitude.
- An excellent communicator and problem solver.
- Excellent training and opportunities for progression are available for the successful candidate as well as a competitive salary and benefits.
If you are an experienced Assistant Merchandiser looking for your next challenge and you think you have the relevant skills and experience then this could be the role for you apply now quoting the reference Q96235.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96235 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
£25,000 - £30,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: 101594 | Published: 16th Oct 2016
Looking for a merchandiser with a minimum of 3 years experience handling multiple stores. Merchan...
- Visual Merchandiser
£30,000 - £40,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: 101623 | Published: 19th Oct 2016
- Liaising with teams such as buying, design and marketing to create design themes and plans, oft...
- Junior Buyer
£30,000 - £35,000 | London, London
Ref: Q100713 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
This international iconic retailer is looking for a Junior Buyer to manage a varied range of prod...