Assistant Merchandiser - Girlswear
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Assistant Merchandiser - Girlswear|
|Salary||£23000 - £35000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
My client is a leading UK high street retailer, they currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and high calibre Assistant Merchandiser to join their team within their girlswear division. This is a fantastic opportunity to join and be part of a growing and dynamic team.
The successful candidate will have proven head office merchandising experience from a high street retailer, and be currently responsible for planning and trading their own department within their team. WSSI and OTB exposure is essential. Experience within girlswear is highly desirable, however candidates with experience within other product areas across fashion and clothing are also encouraged to apply.
To be successful you will;
- Be currently working at Assistant Merchandiser or Senior Assistant Merchandiser level within fashion retail.
- Have WSSI and OTB management experience and be responsible for planning and trading your own department.
- Have experience of markdown and intake planning.
- Have strong planning and forecasting skills, as well as experienced working on linecards.
- Have experience of managing an Allocator/MAA.
You will be:
- A team player, with strong communication skills.
- Highly analytical, with excellent numerical skills and an advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Enthusiastic and proactive, with a 'can-do' attitude.
- An excellent communicator and problem solver.
Excellent training and opportunities for progression are available for the successful candidate as well as a competitive salary and benefits.
If you are an experienced Assistant Merchandiser looking for your next challenge, and you think you have the relevant skills and experience, apply today with a copy of your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96735 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Ecommerce Merchandiser
£22,000 - £25,000 | London
Ref: Q102579 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
A fast-paced high-street fashion retailer is looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser to join their ...
- Area Visual Merchandiser - East Anglia/East Midlands
£30,000 - £32,000 | Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q102382 | Published: 30th Jan 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of UK's most well-known and successful retail busines...
- Head of Merchandising
£40,000 - £45,000 | Norfolk
Ref: Q102167_1487331181 | Published: 17th Feb 2017
Head of Merchandising A market leading retailer, known for its trailblazing initiatives in their ...
- Allocator - Luxury Fashion
£18,000 - £26,000 | London
Ref: Q102542 | Published: 07th Feb 2017
This global luxury international brand is looking for a commercially aware Allocator who is stron...