Assistant Merchandiser (Franchise)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Assistant Merchandiser (Franchise)|
|Salary||£23000 - £33000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Merchandiser to join the head office team of this leading UK high street retailer for a maternity cover position. This is an exciting opportunity in which you will work closely with the international and franchise functions of the business in order to develop and progress their brand presence. As this is a large area of the business, you must currently be an advanced Senior Allocator/Merchandise Assistant, or already at Assistant/Junior Merchandiser level, to be considered for the role.
Key duties will include;
- Analysing sales data and formulating range plan proposals based on historical sales information.
- Ensuring your franchise partners receive the most commercial and profitable ranges in order to maximise sales.
- Managing the relationship with the franchise partners as well as relevant internal colleagues.
- Potentialising sales and profitability by taking into account key performance indicators.
- Planning, managing and effectively contributing to progress meetings.
To be successful you will;
- Currently working as a Senior Allocator/Assistant Merchandiser within a retail head office; preferably within international/franchise or branch merchandising experience although franchise experience is not essential
- Have the ability to range plan, forecast and manage OTB.
- Be commercially aware with an understanding and appreciation of product.
- Be driven, organised and have great problem solving skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious merchandising professional to join a fast moving and progressive retail business. In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive salary and attractive benefits package along with the opportunity to develop a long standing and progressive career with the business.We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96111 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Assistant Merchandiser
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q103151_1495213305 | Published: 19th May 2017
This global luxury brand is looking for a commercially aware Assistant Planner who will support t...
£40,000 - £50,000 | Leeds, West Yorkshire
Ref: Q103003_1493720416 | Published: 02th May 2017
This is an opportuntiy to join a renowned fast-paced, and multi-product retailer with a nationwid...
- Junior Merchandiser
£27,000 - £35,000 | London, England
Ref: Q103184_1495821470 | Published: 26th May 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Junior Merchandiser to join a premium fashion...
- Merchandise Admin Assistant
£20,000 - £22,000 | London, England
Ref: Q103182_1495818135 | Published: 26th May 2017
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiatic candidate looking to begin their Merchandising car...
- Assistant Buyer - Toys & Impulse Buys
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102691_1494163625 | Published: 07th May 2017
This Market leading brand and department store in Central London is looking for an Assistant Buye...