Assistant Merchandiser (Franchise)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Assistant Merchandiser (Franchise)|
|Salary||£23000 - £33000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Merchandiser to join the head office team of this leading UK high street retailer for a maternity cover position. This is an exciting opportunity in which you will work closely with the international and franchise functions of the business in order to develop and progress their brand presence. As this is a large area of the business, you must currently be an advanced Senior Allocator/Merchandise Assistant, or already at Assistant/Junior Merchandiser level, to be considered for the role.
Key duties will include;
- Analysing sales data and formulating range plan proposals based on historical sales information.
- Ensuring your franchise partners receive the most commercial and profitable ranges in order to maximise sales.
- Managing the relationship with the franchise partners as well as relevant internal colleagues.
- Potentialising sales and profitability by taking into account key performance indicators.
- Planning, managing and effectively contributing to progress meetings.
To be successful you will;
- Currently working as a Senior Allocator/Assistant Merchandiser within a retail head office; preferably within international/franchise or branch merchandising experience although franchise experience is not essential
- Have the ability to range plan, forecast and manage OTB.
- Be commercially aware with an understanding and appreciation of product.
- Be driven, organised and have great problem solving skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious merchandising professional to join a fast moving and progressive retail business. In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive salary and attractive benefits package along with the opportunity to develop a long standing and progressive career with the business.We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96111 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Ecommerce Merchandiser
£22,000 - £25,000 | London
Ref: Q102579 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
A fast-paced high-street fashion retailer is looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser to join their ...
- Area Visual Merchandiser - East Anglia/East Midlands
£30,000 - £32,000 | Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q102382 | Published: 30th Jan 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of UK's most well-known and successful retail busines...
- Head of Merchandising
£40,000 - £45,000 | Norfolk
Ref: Q102167_1487331181 | Published: 17th Feb 2017
Head of Merchandising A market leading retailer, known for its trailblazing initiatives in their ...
- Allocator - Luxury Fashion
£18,000 - £26,000 | London
Ref: Q102542 | Published: 07th Feb 2017
This global luxury international brand is looking for a commercially aware Allocator who is stron...