Assistant Merchandiser - Fashion
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Assistant Merchandiser - Fashion|
|Salary||£23000 - £26000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a trend-led fashion brand who are seeking an experienced Assistant Merchandiser to join their clothing anf footwear department in their London Head Office.
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Assisting in the planning, management and optimisation of Sales, Stock, Markdown and Profit, and preparing regular analyses for distribution to the wider Merchandising team
- To regularly re-forecast sales and intake at both line and category level, improving accuracy of branch allocation and replenishment
- Ensuring all range amendments are actioned and updated in a timely manner
The skills required for this role will include:
- Previous experience working with the Merchandiser to control intake and stock levels in line with company targets
- Proven success in improving accuracy of allocation and replenishment to increase in-store availability
- Taking accountability for your development, and an ability to communicate effectively with external suppliers in addition to support a dynamic culture within your team
You will be rewarded with an excellent salary plus benefits, in addition to great career progression potential. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and meet the necessary criteria, please apply with your up to date CV today quoting reference Q101113!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: 101113 | Published: about 1 month ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Ecommerce Merchandiser
£22,000 - £25,000 | London
Ref: Q102579 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
A fast-paced high-street fashion retailer is looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser to join their ...
- Allocator - Luxury Fashion
£18,000 - £26,000 | London
Ref: Q102542 | Published: 07th Feb 2017
This global luxury international brand is looking for a commercially aware Allocator who is stron...
- Buying Director - Fashion
£100,000 | Riyadh,
Ref: Q91372 | Published: 24th Jan 2017
My client is a retailer based in the Middle-East, and they are currently seeking a Buying Directo...
- Area Visual Merchandiser - East Anglia/East Midlands
£30,000 - £32,000 | Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q102382 | Published: 30th Jan 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of UK's most well-known and successful retail busines...
- Visual Merchandising Training Officer
£20,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102595_1487616142 | Published: 20th Feb 2017
If you're a Visual Merchandiser with experience across a number of sites, and training of VM team...