Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Assistant Merchandiser|
|Salary||£23000 - £28000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
My client, a luxury homewear brand is looking for high calibre assistant merchandisers to join their growing and dynamic team.
The successful candidate will have proven head office merchandising experience from a high street retailer, and be currently responsible for planning and trading their own department within their team.
To be successful you will;
- Have experience of markdown and intake planning.
- Have strong planning and forecasting skills, as well as experienced working on linecards.
- Have experience of managing an Allocator/MAA.
You will be:
- Currently working at Assistant Merchandiser or Senior Assistant Merchandiser level for another successful retailer preferably within homewares (textiles or hardlines), although candidates with fashion experience will also be considered.
- Passionate about working in retail and resilient to deal with any challenges that come your way
- Highly analytical, with excellent numerical skills and an advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Enthusiastic and proactive, with a 'can-do' attitude.
- An excellent communicator and problem solver.
If you're looking for a role that is both analytical and product focused, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Excellent training and opportunities for progression are available for the successful candidate as well as a competitive salary and benefits.
If you are an experienced Assistant Merchandiser looking for your next challenge and you think you have the relevant skills.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97983 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Ecommerce Merchandiser
£22,000 - £25,000 | London
Ref: Q102579 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
A fast-paced high-street fashion retailer is looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser to join their ...
- Area Visual Merchandiser - East Anglia/East Midlands
£30,000 - £32,000 | Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q102382 | Published: 30th Jan 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of UK's most well-known and successful retail busines...
- Visual Merchandising Training Officer
£20,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102595_1487616142 | Published: 20th Feb 2017
If you're a Visual Merchandiser with experience across a number of sites, and training of VM team...
- Head of Merchandising
£40,000 - £45,000 | Norfolk
Ref: Q102167_1487331181 | Published: 17th Feb 2017
Head of Merchandising A market leading retailer, known for its trailblazing initiatives in their ...
- Allocator - Luxury Fashion
£18,000 - £26,000 | London
Ref: Q102542 | Published: 07th Feb 2017
This global luxury international brand is looking for a commercially aware Allocator who is stron...