Assistant Manager (Oxford)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Assistant Manager (Oxford)|
|Salary||£20000 - £23000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of the UK's leading clothing brands, who are currently looking for an Assistant Manager in one of their stores in Oxford.
As an Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading your team by example
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Supporting the Manager in driving KPI's
- Assisting in interviewing and recruiting team members
- Proactively creating a sales focused environment whilst adhering to strict service standards
You will be an ambassador for the brand and represent the company's values at all times, as well as effectively deputising for the manager by driving and exceeding store targets.
To be a successful Assistant Manager, you will need to:
- Have experience of working in a retail fashion environment in a management position
- Have fantastic people management skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have the ability to provide the best customer service on the high street
- Be computer literate, with an understanding of email, Excel and the Internet
- Be confident in your communication
In return for your hard work and dedication as an Assistant Manager, this prestigious brand will reward you with a very competitive salary up to £23k plus attractive company benefits, as well as the opportunity to progress within the brand.
If you feel that you are the right candidate, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98995 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Assistant Store Manager - Kingston
£19,500 - £22,000 | Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
Ref: Q102108 | Published: 16th Jan 2017
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an A...
- Training Manager
£70,000 - £80,000 | London
Ref: Q102350 | Published: 23th Jan 2017
Job Description: Our client needs a passionate and driven Pilot Training Program Manager who will...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cornwall
Ref: Q101394 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cornwal...
- Store Manager
£28,000 - £31,000 | London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 10th Jan 2017
This is a unique opportunity for a Store Manager to join a premium chocolatier, at one of their m...
- Regional Manager
£50,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q82441 | Published: 06th Jan 2017
Leading restaurant chain currently looking to appoint a Regional Manager to help expand their cur...