Retail Manager - Fashion
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Retail Manager - Fashion|
|Salary||£23000 - £28000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||3 months ago|
This is a great opportunity for a retail leader to join a creative British fashion brand at their Central London Flagship store. This brand is looking for someone with strong fashion retail experience, and the ability to engage a large in-store team to drive excellent customer service standards and commerciality.
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Engaging and motivating your team to deliver exceptional customer service in a fast-paced, high-turnover environment
- Effectively communicating the business vision and strategy with your team, setting clear goals, providing feedback, and coaching to lead their development
- Supporting the General Manager in delivering to tough KPIs and profit targets
- Using your commercial flair to create eye catching visual merchandising sites, to drive the sales in store
To be considered for this role, you have to have demonstrated a successful track record of managing within a fast paced retail environment, in addition to:
- A passion for the fashion industry, and a keen eye for the latest trends
- A proactive attitude, and previous apparel experience in a similar sized turnover fashion retail environment
- Excellent communication skills with proven success of leading a strong team and building positive business relationships with members of functional teams
If you're looking for a challenge, and the opportunity to progress your retail management career with an expanding fashion retailer then please apply with an up to date CV today quoting Q101505!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101505 | Published: 3 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Regional Manager - South East/London
£40,000 - £50,000 | South East England,
Ref: Q102013 | Published: 04th Jan 2017
A fun trend-led fashion retailer, is looking for a new Regional Manager to lead their South East ...
- Regional Manager (South East)
£40,000 - £45,000 | Kent
Ref: Q101936 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
A British premium fashion brand with impressive growth plans for 2016 is looking for an exception...
- Flagship General Manager (Central London)
£65,000 - £75,000 | London
Ref: 102121 | Published: 17th Jan 2017
An iconic luxury clothing retailer is looking for an exceptional store manager to lead its most h...
- Divisional Manager (Mat Cover)
£40,000 - £45,000 | East Midlands,
Ref: Q101796 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
My client, an iconic, expanding fashion and lifestyle brand in the UK, is looking for an exceptio...
- Store Manager
£28,000 - £31,000 | London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 10th Jan 2017
This is a unique opportunity for a Store Manager to join a premium chocolatier, at one of their m...