Assistant Fabric Sourcer (Bags and Footwear)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Assistant Fabric Sourcer (Bags and Footwear)|
|Salary||£23000 - £31000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading UK high street retailer for an Assistant Fabric Sourcer and Developer to join their head office team.
Working within the company head office you would be responsible for fabric sourcing across both bags and footwear, and will be able to demonstrate proven experience in a similar role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Researching trends by conducting regular comp shopping and visiting trade fairs, suppliers and mills.
- Communicating key fabric trends to other departments in the business such as Buying, Design and Production/Technical.
- Sourcing new suppliers and maintaining excellent relationships with existing fabrics suppliers. Reviewing ranges and putting new fabrics into development.
- Ensuring all fabrics use meeting with the company best practice and meet the commercial and technical requirements.
- Maintaining and managing the fabric sample library.
You must have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in similar fabric sourcing and development role within a leading retailer or key supplier to the UK high street. A background within textile design is highly desirable.
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant field
- The ability to work cross-functionally and build effective relationships with all levels of staff across a number of departments.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a busy workload.
- Enthusiastic and proactive in your approach.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with relevant experience to join one of the UK's leading high street retailers.
If you want to join a company going from strength to strength, and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with excellent opportunities for training and progression, apply now!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98940 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Quality Assurance Officer
£35,000 - £40,000 | London
Ref: Q102587 | Published: 14th Feb 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established British company with a strong heritage know...
- Compliance Manager
£65,000 | London
Ref: Q98882 | Published: 03th Feb 2017
Compliance Manager An exciting opportunity to join an innovative, passionate team, where you will...
- Master Baker
£30,000 - £50,000 | Jeddah
Ref: Q98808_1487600893 | Published: 20th Feb 2017
One of the largest food manufacturing companies in the Middle East, who due to unprecedented mark...