Assistant Designer - Home Textiles
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Assistant Designer - Home Textiles|
|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a high-street retailer for an Assistant Designer. This multi-channel retailer, you be overseeing the Home Department looking after textile Design within their Homewares range.
This business is doing very well record levels of market share & single-digit growth in 2014. In this role you assisting in the design strategy for the on-going seasonal ranges.
as a Textile Designer, you will have the following duties:
· Effectively managing your workload to complete all designs within the time frame.
· Creating mood boards to present the design vision, including colours, shapes and styles
· Close coordination with the Buying team to ensure that all designs are reflected properly in the fabric samples and prototypes.
· Keeping up to date with the current trends, ensuring that the brand's product offerings are in line with the preference of the target market.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Experience designing soft accessories or textile design for Home category.
- Experience working with knits would be highly advantageous.
- Proficient in CAD and Illustrator
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills
- Creative and has strong personal style
- Strong fashion and commercial awareness Available to work in-house
This is a fantastic opportunity to further learn and develop as a design professional in a modern and highly creative work environment.
If you think that you have the right experienced and qualifications for this position, please send us your CV today quoting the reference Q97320.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97320 | Published: almost 2 years ago