Assistant Buying Manager - Wine
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Assistant Buying Manager - Wine|
|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||12 months ago|
A leading retailer & wholesaler is looking to recruit an Assistant Category Manager in one of the growing product divisions in the Beers, Wine & Spirits with a specific focus on wine!
You will be part of a large international organisation with a highly influential buying and marketing power & a brand with sustainable and progressive financial support.
In this position you responsibilities include:
- To develop, implement, and review the annual trading plan
- Range review and selection of wines
- To administer data to highlight opportunities/threats whilst providing commercial analytical support to line manager.
To liaise with suppliers and colleagues to ensure all deadlines are achieved regarding promotional activity & forecasting.
- Optimise terms with suppliers that are beneficial for both parties
- Have gained a commercial understanding of the brand and commercial requirements
- Working closely with range and brand team regarding availability levels of products
- To drive category growth in relation to category business plans, via promotional and sales
- Experience with Branded or Own-Brand ranges
To be successful in the position you must have -
- Category, Buying or Analyst background within BWS (Ideally Wine)
- You will be involved with the selection and tasting experience is essential!
- To review, track and analyse the market both in terms of trends and competitor activity
- To provide support with the trading budgets and ensuring that targets and budgets are
- To develop own brand products in conjunction with the own brand development team in line
with the overall category business plan.
- Communication with suppliers and other central teams,
- communicated and informed appropriately and effectively at all times.
- Graduate calibre - WSET qualification ideal but not essential
In return you will work for a retail with a great international, Blue-chip business with a package to suit which include Bonus, Private Healthcare & Gym Membership. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q99909.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99909 | Published: 12 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Buying (Accessories)
£80,000 - £90,000 | London
Ref: Q102090 | Published: 13th Jan 2017
A one-of-a-kind opportunity in Central London has arisen for an experienced Head of Buying to joi...
- Assistant Merchandiser - Fashion
£23,000 - £26,000 | North London, London
Ref: 101113 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a trend-led fashion brand who are seeking an experienced ...
- Merchandising Admin Assistant
£18,000 - £21,000 | London
Ref: Q102016 | Published: 04th Jan 2017
My client, an exciting fashion retailer, are expanding their merchandising department and looking...
- Category Manager
£35,000 - £40,000 | South West England,
Ref: Q102069 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
You will be responsible for the delivery of profitable sales across all channels for your specifi...
- Category Manager
£45,000 - £55,000 | Birmingham, West Midlands
Ref: Q101785 | Published: 20th Dec 2016
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a Food Buying Manager, to join one of the UK's most rec...