Assistant Buying Manager - Wine
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Assistant Buying Manager - Wine|
|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
A leading retailer & wholesaler is looking to recruit an Assistant Category Manager in one of the growing product divisions in the Beers, Wine & Spirits with a specific focus on wine!
You will be part of a large international organisation with a highly influential buying and marketing power & a brand with sustainable and progressive financial support.
In this position you responsibilities include:
- To develop, implement, and review the annual trading plan
- Range review and selection of wines
- To administer data to highlight opportunities/threats whilst providing commercial analytical support to line manager.
To liaise with suppliers and colleagues to ensure all deadlines are achieved regarding promotional activity & forecasting.
- Optimise terms with suppliers that are beneficial for both parties
- Have gained a commercial understanding of the brand and commercial requirements
- Working closely with range and brand team regarding availability levels of products
- To drive category growth in relation to category business plans, via promotional and sales
- Experience with Branded or Own-Brand ranges
To be successful in the position you must have -
- Category, Buying or Analyst background within BWS (Ideally Wine)
- You will be involved with the selection and tasting experience is essential!
- To review, track and analyse the market both in terms of trends and competitor activity
- To provide support with the trading budgets and ensuring that targets and budgets are
- To develop own brand products in conjunction with the own brand development team in line
with the overall category business plan.
- Communication with suppliers and other central teams,
- communicated and informed appropriately and effectively at all times.
- Graduate calibre - WSET qualification ideal but not essential
In return you will work for a retail with a great international, Blue-chip business with a package to suit which include Bonus, Private Healthcare & Gym Membership. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q99909.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99909 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Buying Asssitant
£18,000 - £22,000 | Slough, Berkshire
Ref: Q101881_1490260731 | Published: 23th Mar 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of UK's most well-known and successful homewares reta...
- Buying Director - Fashion
£100,000 | Riyadh
Ref: Q91372_1488800207 | Published: 06th Mar 2017
My client is a retailer based in the Middle-East, and they are currently seeking a Buying Directo...
- Assistant Merchandiser
£21,000 - £24,000 | London
Ref: Q102867_1490374362 | Published: 24th Mar 2017
This opportunity is with a fast-paced and growing high-street fashion brand. If you're a Level 1 ...
- Assistant Merchandiser
£19,000 - £25,000 | Manchester, Greater Manchester
Ref: Q101921_1490017750 | Published: 20th Mar 2017
This is a great opportunity for a proactive Assistant Merchandiser to progress their career with ...
- Assistant Buyer
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102691_1488389934 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Assistant Buyer to join a fun multi-product r...