Assistant Buyer- Leisure
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Assistant Buyer- Leisure|
|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of UK's most established and successful specialty retail businesses. They are now looking to hire an Assistant Buyer for their Leisure category. This position will be based in West London.
As the Assistant Buyer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing buying strategies and plans for the seasonal leisure products category
- Assisting in driving sales and profitability and overall commercial strategy for the category
- Ensuring the quality and value of the assigned range and category
- Ensuring that all buying transactions are in compliance with the contract principles
- Maintaining strong working relationships and negotiating the best prices with suppliers
To qualify for this role, you must have the following qualifications:
- Substantial experience in a buying role, preferably within the seasonal products category
- Background in department stores, grocers or food gifting
- Strong commercial acumen
- Passion for retail, good eye for commercially viable products
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
This is a good opportunity to learn and develop as a professional in an exciting new environment. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive base salary of up to £25k with excellent blue chip benefits. If you think that you have the right qualifications for this position, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97872 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Merchandising Assistant
£19,000 - £23,000 | Lancashire, Lancashire
Ref: Q101734 | Published: 03th Nov 2016
This is a great opportunity for a Merchandising Assistant to progress their career with an establ...
- Buyers Administration Assistant
£13,000 - £17,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101798 | Published: 16th Nov 2016
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer has a highly exc...
- Assistant Merchandiser - Fashion
£23,000 - £26,000 | North London, London
Ref: 101113 | Published: 07th Nov 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a trend-led fashion brand who are seeking an experienced ...