Assistant Buyer- Landscaping
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Assistant Buyer- Landscaping|
|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
A large UK retail business has recently opened an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Buyer to join their Landscaping & Machinery products buying team based in London.
As the Assistant Buyer, you will have the following duties:
- Support the Buyers/Buying Manager in delivering targets
- Take part in the planning and delivery of the product ranges
- Monitor stock levels and prepare feedback and reports
- Assist in coming up with decisions to maintain, liquidate or dispose stocks and/or continue or discontinue product lines.
Compost, fertilizer, lawn mowers and gardening tools also fall into this category, and it will account for a large proportion of the business' trade. It is therefore important to have an interest in the product area but is not necessarily essential that you have experience buying these particular products.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Experience within the buying team of a similar retail business
- Background and experience in DIY retail, garden centres, and department stores
- Excellent communication and numerical skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
You will be rewarded with a salary of between £20- £25k plus good progression opportunities.
If you feel that you are a fit for this role, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99998 | Published: 11 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Assistant Merchandiser
£19,000 - £25,000 | Lancashire
Ref: Q101921 | Published: 18th Jan 2017
This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Merchandiser to progress their career with an establ...
- Assistant Merchandiser - Fashion
£23,000 - £26,000 | North London, London
Ref: 101113 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a trend-led fashion brand who are seeking an experienced ...
- Merchandising Admin Assistant
£18,000 - £21,000 | London
Ref: Q102016 | Published: 04th Jan 2017
My client, an exciting fashion retailer, are expanding their merchandising department and looking...