Assistant Buyer - Health & Beauty
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Assistant Buyer - Health & Beauty|
|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
This leading high-street retailer renowned for their Everyday household offering is looking for a Assistant Buyer within their Health & Beauty category.
This FTSE 250 business has been operating for 10 years and is a marketing leading retailer within FMCG retailing having Branded and Own-Brand product range to provide a competitive offer to customers.
The whole category looks after colour, skincare and make up accessories and is looking for someone with good supplier relationship within high-street and/or premium more boutique brands in the UK that would be an exciting partnership for this large retailer.
The category is doing very well and has big plans in 2015 - 2017 and is looking form a more established team to move the category forward to reflect their AB1 customer base.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Achieving targets for the category for which you are responsible by selecting the appropriate product ranges.
- developing effective promotional campaigns where you can provide exclusive deal and promotions for your customers to drive traffic
- Ad Hoc visits to suppliers
- right price to enable growth & gross margin
- Identify and source new products and review existing to ensure commercially viable range of products.
- The need to maintaining competitiveness and driving sales and profitability
- Putting the customer and the heart of the plan
- Identifying new product opportunities, evaluating the effectiveness of promotions throughout the year & build relationships with key brands within the beauty sector.
You must be:
- An experienced Assistant or Junior Buyer ideally from a FMCG within Heath & Beauty, Hair, colour, skincare or beauty brands experience.
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- The ability to "think outside the box" in relation to new products, promotional strategies
- Equipped with strong commercial acumen & negotiation skills to maximise profitability for the category.
- If you have Product development experience this is advantageous but not essential. For example if you Have worked collaboratively with other team including marketing, product development and planning.
- Numerical and analytical with excellent attention to detail
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast-paced working environment within a market leading Marketplace with a great fresh central London location! If you're interested in this opportunity and have the relevant experience, please apply now quoting the reference Q98892.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98892 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Assistant Buyer - Toys & Impulse Buys
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102691_1494163625 | Published: 07th May 2017
This Market leading brand and department store in Central London is looking for an Assistant Buye...
- Established Denims Buyer - Womenswear Fashion
£45,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q101799_1494344958 | Published: 09th May 2017
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer has a highly exc...
- Assistant Merchandiser
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q103151_1495213305 | Published: 19th May 2017
This global luxury brand is looking for a commercially aware Assistant Planner who will support t...
- Merchandise Admin Assistant
£20,000 - £22,000 | London, England
Ref: Q103182_1495818135 | Published: 26th May 2017
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiatic candidate looking to begin their Merchandising car...