Assistant Buyer- Gifting
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Assistant Buyer- Gifting|
|Salary||£25000 - £27000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
A large and progressive UK retail business, one of our true success stories, is looking for an Assistant Buyer for their Seasonal Gifting category.
Located in the beautiful county of Devon, this company offers a fantastic future for the right candidates, as the company has recently been in the news following impressive growth and a determination to offer its people a great place to work!
As the Assistant Buyer you will have the following duties:
- Keeping up to date with the current market trends and competitor activity, producing reports for senior management
- Taking part in, and in some cases the lead, on negotiations with suppliers, planning and delivery of the product ranges
- Monitoring stock levels and preparing feedbacks, reports and performance presentations
- Oversee the order process, and managing the Buying Admin Assistant's daily activities
- Liaise with Buyers and Suppliers to ensure an effectively managed critical path, identifying any issues
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Experience of buying or work experience in a buying admin position, preferably in a similar category
- A background and experience in DIY retail, garden centres, and department stores would be beneficial although not essential
- Excellent communication and numerical skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £27k so if the above role sounds like something you'd be interested in, don't hesitate to apply with an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96451 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
£20,000 - £25,000 | North London, London
Ref: Q102652_1487957721 | Published: 24th Feb 2017
This internationally-renowned luxury fashion and lifestyle brand is looking for an analytical All...
- Allocator - Luxury Fashion
£18,000 - £26,000 | London
Ref: Q102542 | Published: 07th Feb 2017
This global luxury international brand is looking for a commercially aware Allocator who is stron...
- Ecommerce Merchandiser
£22,000 - £25,000 | London
Ref: Q102579 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
A fast-paced high-street fashion retailer is looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser to join their ...