Assistant Buyer (Fashion)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Assistant Buyer (Fashion)|
|Salary||£23000 - £25000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
This well-known, trend led Fashion Retailer is looking for an exceptional Assistant Buyer to drive and add innovation to their growing business.
As Assistant Buyer you will:
- Oversee the order process, and managing the Buying Admin Assistant's daily activities
- Liaise with Buyers and Suppliers to ensure an effectively managed critical path, identifying any issues
- Contribute to robust quality control, managing fit sessions with garment technologists and using your commercial insight to work with the Buying team
- Keep up to date with the current market trends and competitor activity, producing reports for senior management
To be successful in this role you must:
- Already have strong experience as an Assistant Buyer in thefashion industry, ideally in womenswear
- Can work independently and prioritise conflicting deadlines
- Have strong experience sourcing from Far East suppliers.
In return for your hard work you will receive an excellent salary and unparalleled opportunities for progression.
If you will feel you have the suitable skills and experience please apply with your up to date CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100143 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Buyer (Gifts)
£40,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q102405 | Published: 01th Feb 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established Buyer to join this luxury gift retailer in ...
- Beauty Buyer - London
£25,000 - £55,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q101844 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
We are currently looking for a Buyer to join this well-established Beauty Retailer based in Londo...
- Ecommerce Merchandiser
£22,000 - £25,000 | London
Ref: Q102579 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
A fast-paced high-street fashion retailer is looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser to join their ...
- Allocator - Luxury Fashion
£18,000 - £26,000 | London
Ref: Q102542 | Published: 07th Feb 2017
This global luxury international brand is looking for a commercially aware Allocator who is stron...