Assistant Buyer -Homewares & Home Frangrance
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Assistant Buyer -Homewares & Home Frangrance|
|Salary||£28000 - £31000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
My client is looking for an Assistant Buyer to join one of the UK's leading high-street retailers'.
This multi-product retailer has international presence with growing product categories within trend-led retail. This role is due to the expansion on the department & the duties and responsibilities centre around supporting the Buyer.
You'll play a key role in the buying process will mean that you are involved in the Beauty & Home fragrance category.
Key responsibilities -
- Planning, sourcing and developing a commercial successful range.
- Negotiating cost prices and delivery dates.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of market and industry developments and assess possible implications for the business
- Improve gross margin and category sales
- Review current sourcing methods and suppliers to ensure value for money and ethical sourcing
- To provide the business with real time data on competition,
- Negotiate product cost and rebates
- Opportunity to source and travel abroad
- Actively managing and training junior administrators on the department.
You must have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience as an Assistant or Junior Buyer role within a retailer.
- You must come from a Home & Home Fragrance or Beauty experience.
- Have dealt with multi-brands & multi-products.
- Experience with Far East and European sourcing
- Range building experience
- Have knowledge of trends of relevant competitor's in the UK high-street.
- Omni-channel experience is desirable .
- Outstanding negotiation and influencing skills
- Managing budgets
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships, with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- A natural team player with the ability to manage cross departmental relationships
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading retailer with great benefits including bonus, healthcare, pension and other subsidised benefits including assistance with relocation if you are not in the local area. If you do fit the criteria & you are looking for a new challenge; please apply now quoting the reference Q98700.
.We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98700 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Textiles Buyer
£0 | Jeddah,
Ref: Q101814 | Published: 20th Nov 2016
A leading retail business is currently recruiting for a passionate and talented Buyer specialized...
- Accessories Buyer
£30,000 - £50,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101790 | Published: 13th Nov 2016
A leading fashion retailer offers an exclusive range of quality products & is looking to hire an ...
- Buyer - Beauty
£45,000 - £55,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q101844 | Published: 23th Nov 2016
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a Buyer, to join one of the UK's leading online retaile...
- Senior Buyer - Beauty Accessories
£50,000 - £60,000 | South London, London
Ref: Q101049 | Published: 05th Dec 2016
This leading high-street retailer renowned for their everyday household offering is looking for a...
- Womenswear Buyer/Senior Buyer (Maternity Cover)
£35,000 - £45,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101799 | Published: 16th Nov 2016
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer has a highly exc...