Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Assistant Buyer|
|Salary||£17000 - £18000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||12 months ago|
My client is looking to appoint an assistant buyer for one of their most high profile categories, joining their successful buying team based in the Manchester area. This is an exciting opportunity for a trainee buyer to join a rapidly expanding area of a successful e-commerce fashion retailer and take that next step in their career.
Your duties will include:
- Helping to develop seasonal buying strategy
- Aid with establishing seasonal strategic plans for sales, markdowns, inventory and growth opportunities.
- Maintaining high awareness of customer and competition.
- Analysing and communicating this analysis effectively.
- Identifying style needs by department.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience of working within a buying team in similar role.
- Strongly Analytical, Prioritising, Interpersonal, problem- solving, presentation, budgeting, project management and planning skills
- Strong Verbal and written communication
- Proficient knowledge in MS Office suite, Outlook, and internal applications
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience of Far East sourcing
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £18k dependent on experience.
If you feel like you have the relevant experience and are ready to make the move apply with an up to date CV
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100251 | Published: 12 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Buyer (Gifts)
£40,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q102405 | Published: 01th Feb 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established Buyer to join this luxury gift retailer in ...
- Beauty Buyer - London
£25,000 - £55,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q101844 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
We are currently looking for a Buyer to join this well-established Beauty Retailer based in Londo...
- Ecommerce Merchandiser
£22,000 - £25,000 | London
Ref: Q102579 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
A fast-paced high-street fashion retailer is looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser to join their ...
- Allocator - Luxury Fashion
£18,000 - £26,000 | London
Ref: Q102542 | Published: 07th Feb 2017
This global luxury international brand is looking for a commercially aware Allocator who is stron...