Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Assistant Buyer|
|Salary||£14000 - £20000 per annum + Benifits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Renu.Dalani@questsearch.ae|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
- Trend analysis and creation of seasonal trend boards
- Market and competitor research
- Assistant in all marketing related activities such as product launch, promotions, photoshoots etc.
- Order placement and follow ups
- Compile reports on Sales, Budgets, shipments, inventory, product performance and markdowns etc.
- Coordinate well with different departments like marketing, VM and retail operations to ensure smooth handover of products
- Store visits, training on new product launches and collecting product feedback etc.
- 2-3 years of experience as an Assistant Buyer, Assistant Merchandiser or Junior Buyer
- Bachelor's Degree in Fashion, Business or a related discipline is required;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills.
The company is looking for someone young focused and ambitious who could be part of their excellent buying team!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99263 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Buyer (Gifts)
£40,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q102405 | Published: 01th Feb 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established Buyer to join this luxury gift retailer in ...
- Beauty Buyer - London
£25,000 - £55,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q101844 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
We are currently looking for a Buyer to join this well-established Beauty Retailer based in Londo...
- Ecommerce Merchandiser
£22,000 - £25,000 | London
Ref: Q102579 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
A fast-paced high-street fashion retailer is looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser to join their ...
- Allocator - Luxury Fashion
£18,000 - £26,000 | London
Ref: Q102542 | Published: 07th Feb 2017
This global luxury international brand is looking for a commercially aware Allocator who is stron...