Assistant Buyer- Homewares
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Assistant Buyer- Homewares|
|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
A well known home furnishing retailer, based in East London, is looking to hire an Assistant Buyer to join their team.
As the Assistant Buyer, you will have the following duties:
- Assist the Buying Manager/Buyer in delivering range reviews, product selection and financial targets
- Take part in the planning and delivery of the promotional activities
- Negotiate with suppliers to get the best range prices
- Monitor and review range data and provide recommendations for marketing activities
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Degree level education
- Experience within a online trading/retail environment
- Excellent communication and numerical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
My client can offer a basic salary of up to £30k with good opportunities for progression.
If you feel that you are a fit for this role, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97076 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Assistant Merchandiser
£19,000 - £25,000 | Lancashire
Ref: Q101921 | Published: 18th Jan 2017
This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Merchandiser to progress their career with an establ...
- Assistant Merchandiser - Fashion
£23,000 - £26,000 | North London, London
Ref: 101113 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a trend-led fashion brand who are seeking an experienced ...
- Merchandising Admin Assistant
£18,000 - £21,000 | London
Ref: Q102016 | Published: 04th Jan 2017
My client, an exciting fashion retailer, are expanding their merchandising department and looking...
- Senior Buyer/Buying Manager- Upholstery
£60,000 - £80,000 | South East England,
Ref: Q101224 | Published: 13th Jan 2017
Senior Buyer/Buying Manager- Upholstery- Up to £80k A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one o...