Assistant Buyer- Homewares
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Assistant Buyer- Homewares|
|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
A well known home furnishing retailer, based in East London, is looking to hire an Assistant Buyer to join their team.
As the Assistant Buyer, you will have the following duties:
- Assist the Buying Manager/Buyer in delivering range reviews, product selection and financial targets
- Take part in the planning and delivery of the promotional activities
- Negotiate with suppliers to get the best range prices
- Monitor and review range data and provide recommendations for marketing activities
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Degree level education
- Experience within a online trading/retail environment
- Excellent communication and numerical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
My client can offer a basic salary of up to £30k with good opportunities for progression.
If you feel that you are a fit for this role, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97076 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Assistant Merchandiser
£22,000 - £26,000 | Wigan, Greater Manchester
Ref: Q101921_1491318798 | Published: 04th Apr 2017
A great opportunity has arisen for a retail Assistant Merchandiser to join a heritage British fas...
- Experienced Assistant Buyer - Menswear Luxury
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102995_1491300685 | Published: 04th Apr 2017
This global luxury international brand is looking for a commercially aware Experienced Assistant ...