Assistant Business Manager - Skincare
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Assistant Business Manager - Skincare|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
An established Department Store is currently searching for Assistant Business Manager for one of their high profile Skincare Accounts in Central London.
With over 30 years experience this retailer and brand has become one of the respected brands in the skincare, makeup and fragrance categories. This brand is a no.1 account in this department store and is looking for a strong leader for this skincare focused account. This brand encourages to support women by equipping them with the products and techniques to take control of their own beauty regime!
In this position you will be coordinating sales colleagues delivering and 1st class customer experience & assigning tasks to adhere to creating a commercial shop floor in this boutique department store. You will work alongside your Business Manager to put to life the business plan by leading your team to exceed KPI's whilst not compromising on your company's visions and values.
Responsibilities include -
- Educate & Motivate sales consultant
- Implement improvements to working practices
- Work towards weekly & monthly sales plan
- Be involved with promotions and traffic stopping
- Commercial focused -Looking Sales performance /best seller and reviewing plan according
- Monitor counter/ individual artist productivity
- In the absence of the Business Manager valuate daily counter business to Regional Coordinator through daily recap report
- Review sales productivity & people success /challenge report
- Liaise with store floor management regarding store activity
- Stock Control & Availability
- Identify & meet client's needs.
The ideal candidate would have experience in the following areas:
worked in a high turnover,
- Business/ Assistant Account Management, experience in Beauty & Skincare (this is a large flagship account so will consider current Business/Account Manager)
- You must be beauty Therapy trained - i.e. NVQ Level 3
- Possess a Massage and Special Treatments License for Westminster district (desirable)
- Track record of success in delivering on great sales through training & step by step consultative service levels
- Current or past department store experience
- Make-up trained
- Working with a number of sales KPIs including ATV's, Stock Loss, Mystery Customer and audits including Health & safety
In return for your hard work; this international brand is looking to pay a fantastic basic salary plus excellent benefits! If this sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q96471A.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96471A | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Assistant Store Manager
£20,000 - £23,165 | North West London, London
Ref: Q102916_1490859323 | Published: 30th Mar 2017
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an A...
- Assistant Floor Manager - London
£25,000 - £27,000 | London
Ref: Q103094_1493299255 | Published: 27th Apr 2017
Fabulous opportunity to join one of the UK's iconic retailer's within their flagship store. This ...
- Facilities Manager
£30,000 | London
Ref: Q79059_1492091678 | Published: 13th Apr 2017
Leading retail and hospitality group currently in the market to appoint a facilities manager As f...
- Store Manager
£31,500 - £31,500 | Lewisham, London
Ref: Q103035_1491996636 | Published: 12th Apr 2017
This is an opportunity with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for a Store Ma...
- Vending Manager
£32,000 - £40,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102967_1491198968 | Published: 03th Apr 2017
Job Description: Our client, one of the biggest FMCG company across the globe is currently lookin...