Assistant Business Manager - Beauty & Cosmetics
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Assistant Business Manager - Beauty & Cosmetics|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
An established Department Store is currently searching for Assistant Business Manager for one of their high profile Accounts in Central London.
With over 30 years experience this retailer and brand has become one of the respected premium brands in the skincare, makeup and fragrance categories. This brand is looking to support women by equipping them with the products and techniques to take control of their own beauty regime.
This position is to coordinate sales colleagues delivering and 1st class customer experience & assigning tasks to adhere to creating a commercial shop floor. You will work alongside your Business Manager to put to life the business plan by leading your team to exceed KPI's whilst not compromising on your company's visions and values.
Responsibilities include -
- Educate & Motivate selling team.
- Implement improvements to working practices
- Work towards weekly & monthly sales plan
- Visual merchandising standards
- Commercial focused (very important!) - Looking Sales performance /best seller and reviewing plan according
- Monitor counter/ individual artist productivity
- In the absence of the Business Manager valuate daily counter business to Regional Coordinator through daily recap report
- Review sales productivity & people success /challenge report
- Liaise with store floor management regarding store activity
- Stock Control
- Identify & meet client's needs.
The ideal candidate would have experience in the following areas:
worked in a high turnover,
- Business/ (Assistant) Account Management, experience in Beauty, Cosmetics, Perfumery or Skincare. This is a large flagship account so will suit current Business/Account Manager.
- Track record of success in delivering on great sales through training & step by step consultative service levels.
- Current or past department store experience.
- Beauty /Make-Up trained - desirable not essential (Beauty Therapy - NVQ)
- Working with a number of sales KPIs including ATV's, Stock Loss, Mystery Customer and audits including Health & safety.
In return for your hard work; this international brand is looking to pay a fantastic basic salary plus excellent benefits inclosing a healthy bonus scheme! If this sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q96133.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96133 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Assistant Manager
£17,000 - £20,000 | York, North Yorkshire
Ref: Q100580 | Published: 28th Nov 2016
A premium fashion and lifestyle retailer are seeking an exceptional leader to join their expandin...
- Assistant Manager (Gretna)
£16,000 - £18,000 | Gretna, Dumfries & Galloway
Ref: Q101891 | Published: 29th Nov 2016
This world-wide premium brand is looking for an exceptional leaders to deliver in one of their mo...
- Assistant Manager - Finchley East
£22,180 - £22,180 | Finchley, London
Ref: Q101550 | Published: 23th Nov 2016
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an A...
- Store Manager
£29,000 - £30,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 14th Nov 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Store Manager to join an expanding boutique fashion bran...
- Regional Manager (South East)
£40,000 - £45,000 | Kent, Kent
Ref: Q101936 | Published: 07th Dec 2016
A British premium fashion brand with impressive growth plans for 2016 is looking for an exception...