Assistant Branch Merchandiser (Maternity Cover)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Assistant Branch Merchandiser (Maternity Cover)|
|Salary||£23000 - £33000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
My client, a leading high street multiproduct retailer, is looking for an outstanding Assistant Branch Merchandiser, to help drive their expanding UK business, on a maternity cover contract . This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong merchandising background to gain great experience and exposure within a dynamic environment.
Working within the merchandising time your main responsibilities will be:
- Helping to plan the rates of sale and distribution, reacting to sales information to maximize potential
- Ensure new and refitted stores have the stock packages they need for a successful launch
- Produce regular reports stating appropriate recommendations
- Keep a sharp eye on price amendments, discrepancies and re-labelling requirements
To be considered for this position you must:
- Possess a strong merchandising backtground from a High Street Retailer
- Have a proven track record of making decisions in a fast paced environment
- Be an excellent communicator and have the ability to build strong working relationships
- Have a keen eye for figures, ideally with a numerical related degree
This is a fantastic chance to build on our skill set with one of the most exciting names on the high street today.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, apply with an up to date CV
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98951 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Ecommerce Merchandiser
£22,000 - £25,000 | London
Ref: Q102579 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
A fast-paced high-street fashion retailer is looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser to join their ...
- Area Visual Merchandiser - East Anglia/East Midlands
£30,000 - £32,000 | Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q102382 | Published: 30th Jan 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of UK's most well-known and successful retail busines...
- Visual Merchandising Training Officer
£20,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102595_1487616142 | Published: 20th Feb 2017
If you're a Visual Merchandiser with experience across a number of sites, and training of VM team...
- Head of Merchandising
£40,000 - £45,000 | Norfolk
Ref: Q102167_1487331181 | Published: 17th Feb 2017
Head of Merchandising A market leading retailer, known for its trailblazing initiatives in their ...
- Allocator - Luxury Fashion
£18,000 - £26,000 | London
Ref: Q102542 | Published: 07th Feb 2017
This global luxury international brand is looking for a commercially aware Allocator who is stron...