Art Editor - Supplements
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Art Editor - Supplements|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
Largest English-language newspaper in the Middle East is currently recruiting for an ART EDITOR, SUPPLEMENTS to join their team in Dubai.
As the ART EDITOR, SUPPLEMENTS, you will take over the responsibilities:
- Responsible for all design output for the Supplements business, together with the design requirements associated multi-platform activity.
- Working closely with the Publisher and the editorial teams
- Ownership for all the design output in Supplements team including any digital and live brand extensions.
- Creation of an update design for the Supplements business.
To qualify for this unique and exciting role, the following are required:
- 5 years experience as an Art Editor or Deputy Art Editor in a consumer-facing multi-media environment.
- Expert with Adobe InDesign / Creative Suite
- Must have a strong inter-personal skills and a commitment to working collaboratively with a range of internal and external teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A key challenge in this role will be the development of digital and live events, experience in either of those areas will be an advantage
If you think that you have the right skills and experience to qualify for this role, please submit your updated CV through to us today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97431 | Published: about 2 years ago