Area Sales Manager - Midlands
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Area Sales Manager - Midlands|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum + + Car + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Are you a progressive Sales Manager with a track record of maintaining and developing customer relationships in a Retail, FMCG or Wholesale background?
This business operates within the premium high-street and high-end market and is represented in over 500 retail stores in the UK. This business is looking to introduce a new brand to the market in the comfort of their already established business. The company is going form strength to strength with 1000's employs and continuous growth is a success that this business is proud of.
This company designs, sources, manufactures and distributes from Europe. The overall responsibility of this role is to manage and develop a customer base, whilst seeking new business opportunities. You will be targeted on sales, new business and profitability.
Your other responsibilities include -
- Maintenance and management of stockist terms as agreed by the retailer
- Managing Key Account and Customer relationship,
- Developing new business and clients through stores and website
- Reporting & agreeing on both Sales and margins figures
- Making sure marketing and promotions campaigns are communicated
- Store visits including training of store staff where appropriate on product and selling techniques
- Ensure VM standard in stores
- The role will also oversee the website workings - consumer and retail facing portal (this is an omi-channel mode).
- Ensure all website sales activities are completed in a timely, accurate and efficient manner to prevent delays
To be successful in this role -
- You should have worked in the Sales, Retail or FMCG sector as an Area Sales or Account Manager.
- You must have strong communication and relationships building skills and be commercially astute when building and developing new business opportunities.
- Industry experience within furniture, home, upholstery is highly desirable but not essential.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of management through from shop floor staff to owners and Board members.
- Have a track record of success with driving sales and in particular margins
- Role will involve extensive travel in the UK where you will need to stay away some nights so you must be flexible and have a full driving license!
- Highly motivated and driven sales individual is essential
In this role an outgoing, tenacious personality counts for a lot! You will be able to be part of a new venture but with the backing of a multi-million pound business. This is a new position with lots of opportunities and keen to find a like-minded individual who is driven to succeed in this sector. If fit the brief above please send your cv details to me and quote the reference Q98092.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98092 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Sales Manager
£20,000 - £50,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102044 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a leading FMCG distribution company. They are seeking a...
- Sales Director
£90,000 | Riyadh,
Ref: Q91363 | Published: 06th Jan 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a rapidly growing international business. Our client is...
- Wine Sales Executive
£30,000 - £40,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q100998 | Published: 18th Jan 2017
A highly successful alcohol vendor is currently looking to hire a dynamic and highly driven Wine ...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cornwall
Ref: Q101394 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cornwal...
- Flagship Store Manager - Newton Abbot
£25,000 - £30,000 | Newton Abbot, Devon
Ref: Q101633 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
A Flagship Retail Store Manager is needed for a Store in Devon area. The successful candidate mus...