Area Manager (M4 Corridor)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Area Manager (M4 Corridor)|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with this well known high street fashion retailer, which is currently looking for a highly commercial Area Manager for the M4 corridor area. This is one of their most high profile areas, with huge opportunity for growth and development.
As the Area Manager you will be responsible for:
* The commercial management of circa 20 stores
* Managing sales and maximising profit
* Ensuring customer service is consistently to a high standard
* Monitoring store performance
* Planning seasonal and promotional store layouts
* Communicating ideas and feedback to head office
* Assisting HR with the recruitment of Store Management
You will also be responsible for developing business opportunities in the area as well as demonstrating commercial initiative to make decisions.
To be successful, you will need to:
* Have experience managing a large number of stores, within a fast-paced fashion environment
* Have a proven track record of driving KPIs
* Have inspirational leadership skills
* Be able to communicate effectively at a store and head office level
In return for your hard work and dedication as an Area Manager, you will receive a highly competitive salary , company car and benefits.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100300 | Published: 11 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Area Manager- East Anglia
£50,000 - £60,000 | East of England,
Ref: Q102012 | Published: 06th Jan 2017
Area Manager- East Anglia An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market lea...
- Area Manager- London
£50,000 - £60,000 | London
Ref: Q101553 | Published: 21th Dec 2016
Area Manager- London An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading ...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cornwall
Ref: Q101394 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cornwal...
- Store Manager
£28,000 - £31,000 | London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 10th Jan 2017
This is a unique opportunity for a Store Manager to join a premium chocolatier, at one of their m...
- Regional Manager
£50,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q82441 | Published: 06th Jan 2017
Leading restaurant chain currently looking to appoint a Regional Manager to help expand their cur...