Area Manager- London
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Area Manager- London|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car allowance, Bonus, Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
Area Manager- London
An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading retail brand based in the London area.
Reporting to the Head of Operations you will be charged with managing between 20 and 25 stores and you will be responsible for driving the profitability of this business by leading the in-store team below you with creative and commercial prowess.
Commerciality and strategic planning is crucial as the business continues down a road of overwhelming cultural change, so an ability to manage change through people is essential.
You must also be willing to lend yourself to additional projects and be able to influence at a high level.
- Implement and embed the vision of the brand in your region, achieving this through promoting high service standards and effective communications throughout your area.
- Interpret financial results to monitor performance.
- Uses agreed company processes to achieve key performance indicator targets.
- Negotiation with third-parties to drive product range and unique offers
- Ensure you keep up to date with competitor initiatives and market trends relaying relevant information and suggestions to the Head of Operations.
Develop and coach self and others:
- Creates a culture of continuous learning and development.
- Agrees development plans to improve team and personal performance.
- Demonstrates an inspirational approach to people management.
- Drives own and others development to continually improve knowledge and skills.
- Encourages team to deliver an exceptional customer experience to both existing and potential customers.
To be considered for this position you should have previous experience in either Retail or Hospitality at an Area Management. You must also have a strong track record in people development and financial improvement.
This retailer recruits on behavioural suitability so demonstration of success through your people is absolutely key!
If interested, please apply today using an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101553 | Published: about 1 month ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Area Manager- East Anglia
£50,000 - £60,000 | East of England,
Ref: Q102012 | Published: 06th Jan 2017
Area Manager- East Anglia An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market lea...
- Store Manager - North London
£27,000 - £32,000 | North West London, London
Ref: Q101906 | Published: 13th Jan 2017
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an S...
- Store Manager - East London
£22,000 - £25,000 | East London, London
Ref: Q102094 | Published: 13th Jan 2017
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...
- Regional Manager - South East/London
£40,000 - £50,000 | South East England,
Ref: Q102013 | Published: 04th Jan 2017
A fun trend-led fashion retailer, is looking for a new Regional Manager to lead their South East ...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cornwall
Ref: Q101394 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cornwal...