Area Manager - London
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Area Manager - London|
|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Car + Bonus (up to 15k) + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
My client is looking for an high calibre Area Manager to join one of the UK's FTSE 250 retailers. With over 300 stores and plans to top open c100 more this non-food retail has shown single digit positive growth with on-going development plans.
The role has come about due to growth in the business and store opening program, so an additional senior operator is needed to support this growth. For this reason they are flexible on location based on the right candidate, as long as they are commutable to the London, South-East region.
The duties and responsibilities centre around this role is an overall accountability for the commercial performance of the 18-20 stores in your region. This translates into being able to motivate, lead and inspire your team and have awareness of the needs that will advance your colleagues and set targets for individual & store performance. This will essentially be the drive to financial success & provides strong commercial acumen to deliver the company's profit targets through retail & trade sales; whilst implementing professional operational standards & inspiring teams to exceed on excellent customer service.
The ideal candidate should -
- Have Area or Regional Management experience from a high-street or hospitality retailer - it's about your leadership and commercial acumen rather than product!
- Have experience of challenging & nurturing talent & evidence of active succession planning.
- Full P & L experience including hitting both financial & non-financial KPIs.
- Track record of success - Where you are seen as a high achiever /high capability in your current or last role
- Has both evidence of both short term and long term planning within a business strategy
- Show inspiration & passion for getting people to work for you!
In return you will receive a competitive salary, bonus structure (that has paid out 100% in the last financial year) and a blue-chip benefits package. You will have an autonomous working environment to work within one of the UK's fastest growing FTSE businesses. If you would like to apply for this position please send you CV quoting the reference Q101083.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101083 | Published: 10 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Area Manager - Sunny Spain!
£34,000 - £40,000 | Spain
Ref: Q102851_1492510321 | Published: 18th Apr 2017
Are you an Area Manager with Supermarket, Convenience or Forecourt experience looking to work in ...
- Area Manager - South East
£4,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q102013_1491241287 | Published: 03th Apr 2017
This brand is a womenswear high-street fashion brand offering effortless catwalk to high-street s...
- Assistant Floor Manager - London
£25,000 - £27,000 | London
Ref: Q103094_1493299255 | Published: 27th Apr 2017
Fabulous opportunity to join one of the UK's iconic retailer's within their flagship store. This ...
- Assistant Store Manager - South West London
£19,000 - £22,000 | South West London, London
Ref: Q103095_1493370300 | Published: 28th Apr 2017
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an A...
- Store Manager Designate - North West London
£25,000 - £30,000 | North West London, London
Ref: Q102723_1492681970 | Published: 20th Apr 2017
A Flagship Retail Store Manager is needed for a Store in North West London area. You will have an...