Area Manager- East Anglia
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Area Manager- East Anglia|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
An exciting Area Manager role based in East Anglia area has just opened within one of UKs top young fashion high street brand.
The Area Manager will handle the following responsibilities:
- Overseeing the smooth operations for all stores in your area
- Ensuring that the brands operational standards are met
- Producing and presenting regular reports to the higher management
- Maximising sales and profit through effective cost management
- Managing, motivating and developing your team
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent background in fashion retail
- Area management experience within a similar young fashion retail company
- Strong people management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills- Strong leadership skills
This is an excellent opportunity to progress within a role that offers you variety and the opportunity to make a change within a leading organisation. Good career development prospects, plus a very rewarding package with great benefits. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96377_1414475507 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Area Manager- East Anglia
£50,000 - £60,000 | East of England,
Ref: Q102012 | Published: 06th Jan 2017
Area Manager- East Anglia An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market lea...
- Area Manager- London
£50,000 - £60,000 | London
Ref: Q101553 | Published: 21th Dec 2016
Area Manager- London An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading ...
- Store Manager - East London
£22,000 - £25,000 | East London, London
Ref: Q102094 | Published: 13th Jan 2017
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...
- Divisional Manager (Mat Cover)
£40,000 - £45,000 | East Midlands,
Ref: Q101796 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
My client, an iconic, expanding fashion and lifestyle brand in the UK, is looking for an exceptio...
- Regional Manager - South East/London
£40,000 - £50,000 | South East England,
Ref: Q102013 | Published: 04th Jan 2017
A fun trend-led fashion retailer, is looking for a new Regional Manager to lead their South East ...