Area Manager - Buckinghamshire
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Area Manager - Buckinghamshire|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Travel + Bonus|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
A Great Area Manager role has come up for a lifestyle brand in the UK. This multichannel, international business has nearly 100 + stores & is well recognised within the Leisure & Lifestyle sector.
This business is now looking for an experienced Field Manager who can drive the performance & service through excelling store standards & key development of your people. This field position is required to drive the performance of between 6-10 stores covering stores in London, Home Counties and the M4 Corridor. The later will be the ideal location for someone placed within this patch.
The business is based on tradition and The company focuses on fashion, Home, leisure & Outdoor equipment with a really feel of providing exceptional service within a more boutique and 121 service environment.
The role will report into the Head of retail Here you will be in control of Area Sales & conversions, Wages, Controllable Costs, Mystery Shop & Operational Standards. You must be able to drive a business at a more strategic level due to their on-going expansion plans as well as being hand-on on the daily responsibilities in regards to leading Store Manager's to achieving and excelling on their results.
Roles & Responsibilities includes -
- Optimise cost controls, i.e. payroll, productivity ratios and key cost plans
- Coach, train and motivate store managers
- Recruit and induct all new store managers within own district, delivering training
- Drives region wide database growth & puts mechanisms in place for stores to build long term relationships with key customers
- Creating an area succession plan
- Be a brand ambassador
- Influences the business customer service culture through challenge of existing standards and identifying steps for improvement.
- A conduit between head office UK & international and stores.
This position would ideally suit -
- A candidate who currently has Area Management experience or had Area, district or multi-site experience within a fashion, or mixed good fashion & home where exceeding sales through customer service is the no. 1 priority.
- You must be able to demonstrate how you can prioritise between store visits.
- The up-skilling of your Manager through succession planning and consider yourself a brand ambassador.
- You must thrive in working in an autonomous working environment where you can demonstrate working to pace & working to your own initiative.
Being a .
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96833 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Area Manager- London
£50,000 - £60,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101553 | Published: 09th Dec 2016
Area Manager- London An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading ...
- Assistant Manager
£17,000 - £20,000 | York, North Yorkshire
Ref: Q100580 | Published: 28th Nov 2016
A premium fashion and lifestyle retailer are seeking an exceptional leader to join their expandin...
- Store Manager
£29,000 - £30,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 14th Nov 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Store Manager to join an expanding boutique fashion bran...
- Regional Manager (South East)
£40,000 - £45,000 | Kent, Kent
Ref: Q101936 | Published: 07th Dec 2016
A British premium fashion brand with impressive growth plans for 2016 is looking for an exception...
- Store Manager - Cambridge
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q101937 | Published: 07th Dec 2016
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cambrid...