Area Manager- Bristol
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Area Manager- Bristol|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum + Car + Bonus|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Area Manager- Bristol
An Area Manager is needed for a market leading Retailer in the Bristol area. Although a retail setup, they are actually keen to hear from people with a hospitality background.
Reporting to the Head of Operations you will be charged with managing between 20 and 30 units and you will be responsible for driving the profitability of this business by leading the in-store team below you with creative and commercial prowess.
Commerciality and strategic planning is crucial as the business continues down a road of overwhelming cultural change, so an ability to manage change through people is essential.
- Implement and embed the hospitality vision of the brand in your region, achieving this through promoting high service standards and effective communications throughout your area.
- Interpret financial results to monitor performance.
- Uses agreed company processes to achieve key performance indicator targets.
- Negotiation with third-parties to drive product range and unique offers
- Ensure you keep up to date with competitor initiatives and market trends relaying relevant information and suggestions to the Head of Operations.
Develop and coach self and others
- Creates a culture of continuous learning and development.
- Agrees development plans to improve team and personal performance.
- Demonstrates an inspirational approach to people management.
- Drives own and others development to continually improve knowledge and skills.
- Encourages team to deliver an exceptional customer experience to both existing and potential customers.
To be considered for this position you should have previous hospitality experience at an Area Management or Regional Manager level and have a strong track record in people development and financial improvement. This retailer recruits on behavioural suitability so demonstration of success through your people is absolutely key!
A competitive basic salary of between £30,000 - £40,000 is available for the right candidate and benefits package includes car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare, laptop, mobile phone, etc.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99090 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Store Manager- Truro Area
£25,000 - £30,000 | Truro, Cornwall
Ref: Q101394 | Published: 18th Oct 2016
Store Manager- Truro Area A Flagship Retail Store Manager is needed for a store in thre Truro are...
- Area Manager- London
£50,000 - £60,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101553 | Published: 05th Oct 2016
Area Manager- London An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading ...
- General Store Manager- Swindon Area
£34,000 - £40,000 | Swindon, Wiltshire
Ref: Q100988 | Published: 07th Oct 2016
General Store Manager- Swindon Area A Flagship 'Big Box' Retail Store Manager is needed for a Sto...
- Store Manager - Oxfordshire Area
£23,000 - £25,000 | Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire
Ref: Q101391 | Published: 04th Oct 2016
This is a great opportunity for a retail leader to join a premium fashion brand in the Oxfordshir...
- Flagship Store Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Newton Abbot, Devon
Ref: Q101633 | Published: 19th Oct 2016
A Flagship Retail Store Manager is needed for a Store in Devon area. The successful candidate mus...