Area Manager - Bodmin / Cornwall Area
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Area Manager - Bodmin / Cornwall Area|
|Salary||£17000 - £20000 per annum + Car + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
A Convenience & food retailer that has aggressive expansion plans & is looking to hire an Operations Manager to support their business.
This is a great opportunity to initially lead one store with the wider portfolio of looking after 5 stores in the Cornwall, Devon & Wiltshire area.
As an Area Manager they would want you to become strategically focused as well as hands on and be fully accountable for all aspects of these stores. This includes commerciality, store-refits, stock & sales results.
The stores are high turnover within a small foot print so working in a fast paced environment is a given!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading, managing and motivating the Store Manager's
- Running one of the store's initially before being involved in the leadership and Operational running of the other sites.
- Oversee new re-fits and Training & Development of new staff Members
- Productivity level of staff members
- Area Budgets and Compliance
- Delivering all KPIs and minimising markdown and stock loss
- Ensuring that the store is always on top of the competition buy being commercial focused
- Monitoring store service level's through engagement of your customers
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience working as an Area, Cluster or Store Management experience ideally who has worked in supermarket, convenience or forecourt retailer.
- Excellent leadership people management skills - leading & delegating
- Strong commercial acumen - working Budgets & business plans
- Able to travel for training
- Can demonstrate a high level of working on own initiative and entrepreneurial spirit
If you feel that you have the right qualifications for this position and can make a different in a developing retailer; where you can work on your own autonomy and lead and inspire other then please send us your CV quoting the reference Q98075.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98075 | Published: 6 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Store Manager - Oxfordshire Area
£23,000 - £25,000 | Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire
Ref: Q101391 | Published: 04th Oct 2016
This is a great opportunity for a retail leader to join a premium fashion brand in the Oxfordshir...
- Store Manager- Truro Area
£25,000 - £30,000 | Truro, Cornwall
Ref: Q101394 | Published: 18th Oct 2016
Store Manager- Truro Area A Flagship Retail Store Manager is needed for a store in thre Truro are...
- Area Manager- London
£50,000 - £60,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101553 | Published: 05th Oct 2016
Area Manager- London An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading ...
- General Store Manager- Swindon Area
£34,000 - £40,000 | Swindon, Wiltshire
Ref: Q100988 | Published: 07th Oct 2016
General Store Manager- Swindon Area A Flagship 'Big Box' Retail Store Manager is needed for a Sto...
- Flagship Assistant Store Manager - Cambridge
£23,000 - £28,000 | Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q101438 | Published: 04th Oct 2016
A Flagship Retail Assistant Store Manager is needed for a Store in Cambridge My client is able to...