Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Area Manager|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
An exceptional Area Manager role based in South London has just opened within one of UK's most recognized young fashion high street brand.
The Area Manager will handle the following responsibilities:
- Overseeing the smooth operations for all stores in your area
- Ensuring that the brand's operational standards are met
- Producing and presenting regular reports to the higher management
- Maximising sales and profit through effective cost management
- Leading the team of Store Managers and their in-store staff towards achieving business goals and objectives
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent background in fashion retail
- Area management experience within a similar young fashion retail company
- Strong people management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills
This is an excellent opportunity to progress within a role that offers you variety and the opportunity to make a change within a leading organisation. Good career development prospects, plus a very rewarding package with great benefits. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96928 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Area Manager- London
£50,000 - £60,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101553 | Published: 09th Dec 2016
Area Manager- London An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading ...
- Assistant Manager
£17,000 - £20,000 | York, North Yorkshire
Ref: Q100580 | Published: 28th Nov 2016
A premium fashion and lifestyle retailer are seeking an exceptional leader to join their expandin...
- Store Manager
£29,000 - £30,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 14th Nov 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Store Manager to join an expanding boutique fashion bran...
- Regional Manager (South East)
£40,000 - £45,000 | Kent, Kent
Ref: Q101936 | Published: 07th Dec 2016
A British premium fashion brand with impressive growth plans for 2016 is looking for an exception...
- Store Manager - Cambridge
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q101937 | Published: 07th Dec 2016
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cambrid...