Administration Manager - Hampshire
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Administration Manager - Hampshire|
|Salary||£14500 - £16500 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
An exciting and highly challenging opportunity has recently opened within a business of Garden Centre. They are currently looking to hire an Administration Manager to join their dynamic and high performing team in Hampshire
As an Administration Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the overall administrative function within the company
- Deal with all industrial relations, labour office, local authorities, unions and inspectors
- Oversee the performance of all general services and personnel staff
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Graduate of a Degree in Business Administration or similar
- Strong administration skills; and be able to cope with a varied workload
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and negotiations skills
You will not only be rewarded with a competitive earning potential but also with excellent career opportunities within a well established and highly successful organisation. If you feel that you have the right qualifications for this role, please send us your CV today
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97151 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Payroll Assistant - London
£16,000 - £23,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101544 | Published: 07th Oct 2016
This exciting womenswear fashion retailer known for its trend led styles, has an opportunity for ...