Administration Analyst - North London
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Administration Analyst - North London|
|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum + Pension + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
This international retailer & wholesaler is currently looking for an administration analyst to work alongside the Commercial Services Manager within the Stock & Logistics team.
This is a fast-paced and growing retailer with head office that employers over 3,500 people in an award winning business.
The role requires a high degree of analytical ability and you must be competent with excel and working with administration and numerical data.
As an Analyst, you should display the following traits and be involved in -
- Producing Daily, Weekly & monthly report and analysis
- Expert level in the use of MS Excel (Pivot tables), Access & Word
- Sales & margin reports
- Liaising with nationwide branches, providing day-to-day support.
- Invoice checking, coding & passing for payment
- Provide ad hoc analysis
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels
To be successful you must -
- Essential - Expert level in the use Excel (Pivot tables), Access & Word
- A commercial mind-set
- Graduate level
- Has previous head office experience
This is a great opportunity to work in in a fast paced environment and be part of a larger business with exposure to different commercial team but be part of a business that doesn't just see you as a number and invest in your own development with their business!
If you feel that you're an analytical commercially-aware professional with the above skillset please apply today quoting the reference Q99178.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99178 | Published: over 1 year ago