Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Account Manager|
|Salary||£30000 - £36000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
A leading international luxury travel magazine is currently on the look-out for an Accounts Manager to join a dynamic team in Dubai.
You will be given the chance to work with international luxury travel and lifestyle brands. If you are interested in being part of a sophisticated publishing culture are driven by passion for luxury travel and prestige lifestyle, please feel free to explore this opportunity further.
We are looking for an energetic Accounts manager who can take on the responsibility for bringing in new business and revenue. This will be the ideal opportunity for a well-organized, intellectual and ambitious sales person to work in a busy and exciting cross-platform sales environment.
- Driving revenue by selling integrated packages across online and print platforms within the luxury travel and lifestyle categories.
- Cultivate, develop and maintain relationships with key advertising decision makers at both agency and client level.
- Utilise marketing and sales collateral, visual presentations, research reports and sales support data to help effectively deliver brand message to clients.
- Work with the design, editorial and multimedia teams to create and deliver creative solutions for clients in order to maximize sales efforts.
- Provide accurate and timely business estimates, forecasts, and administrative paperwork.
- Represent Destinations of the World News at travel exhibitions and events.
- At least 3 years combined digital and print advertising sales experience.
- Proven experience in creating compelling and persuasive presentations.
- Expert negotiation skills with experience in high-level sales deals.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills with the ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the aptitude to communicate effectively in both individual and group settings.
- Experience working for a highly branded property is a plus.
- Must be results driven, and take appropriate steps to achieve goals.
- Driving license.
You will be entitled to the following:
A competitive tax-free salary and expatriates benefits.
If you don't hear back from us, please note that due to the requirements of this role, we can only respond to candidates who meet the above criteria.
Please send us your CV at Tania[at]questsearch[dot]ae
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100566 | Published: 8 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Tax Manager
£40,000 - £60,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101866 | Published: 28th Nov 2016
Job purpose: Principally responsible for all tax operations including VAT implementation and comp...
- Marketing Manager
£70,000 - £80,000 | Saudi Arabia,
Ref: Q101881 | Published: 27th Nov 2016
A multinational F&B company is currently recruiting for a passionate and talented Marketing Manag...
- Senior Brand Manager
£40,000 - £45,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: 101542 | Published: 09th Nov 2016
Accelerate the growth and health of the brand. Lead the development of brand integrated consumer ...