Account Executive - Arabic Speakers
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Account Executive - Arabic Speakers|
|Salary||£24000 - £28000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
A digital marketing agency that works with brands to bridge the gap between shifting technology and cutting-edge creative ideas is looking for an Account Executive - Arabic Speakers to join their team in Dubai.
Working in the advertising, digital or marketing sectors, an account executive ensures the smooth running of campaigns from communicating the correct information to all members of the team, to facing clients and reporting to the account director. An account executive should be interested in the client in order to develop strong, meaningful relationships. Timely communication is imperative in order to complete projects on time and on budget.
As an Account Executive your responsibilities are the following:
· Arranging meetings and liaising with clients to understand their requirements
· Quality control of all work that is submitted to clients
· Disclosing campaign details to the client and all team members
· Monitoring all stages of campaigns to guarantee that they run smoothly
· Writing status reports throughout the duration of the project to keep clients and peers updated
· Ensuring that the project stays within the allocated budget
· Administration tasks that will help to keep campaigns well-managed and organised
· Offering creative ideas to the account manager to develop exciting campaigns and encourage clients to understand the importance of creativity throughout projects
· Keeping oneself stimulated in order to achieve maximum productivity
To qualify for an Account Executive you must have the following:
· 2 years of experience or similar on the same field.
· Arabic Speakers Only (Must be fluent on speaking and writing)
· A strong and proven track record
· A pro-active approach to creative projects
· Experience of working as part of a team
· A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budget restraints
· Full awareness of creative processes and techniques - including digital platforms
· Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a cool outlook
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
This is a highly challenging position which in return assures a rewarding salary package. If you have the drive and determination to succeed within a highly rewarding environment, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97964 | Published: over 1 year ago