97652 - Vice President of Engineering
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||97652 - Vice President of Engineering|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
A Southeast Asia's fastest growing e-Commerce business is looking to hire a skilled and experienced Engineer to join their team in Vietnam.
As Vice President of Engineering will involve the following responsibilities:
- Partnership with CTOs and management team, identify opportunities and risks for delivering the company's services as a web-based business, including identification of competitive services, opportunities for innovation, and assessment of marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles to the business success.
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms (including web application frameworks and the deployment stack) for delivering the company's services.
- Act as the architectural evangelist, defining and driving common architectural standards and practices across the organization.
- Mentor and inspire the software development, quality assurance, research and development, and hardware engineering teams.
- Develop internal procedures, processes, set priorities, deployment methodologies, and objectives across technical groups
- Provide vision and technical leadership in defining product strategy and requirements and oversee technical development.
- Enforce codes standards and best practices
- Attract, coach, retain and foster leadership across a team of Software Development, Engineering, Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development practices.
To qualify for the position, the following are required
- 10+ years of experience of software development for innovative technology companies.
- 7+ years of experience successfully building, managing, motivating and mentoring world class engineering teams.
- 7+ years of experience in top technology leadership with a passion for technology and an appreciation for outstanding product and experience design.
- Proven success setting goals, meeting milestones, and delivering product via effective organization and management.
- Extensive cross functional leadership over Engineering, QA, IT, and Operations
- Understands from an engineering perspective what is required to get projects completed.
- Experience working in agile environments is highly preferred.
- Experience building large scale applications with modern web frameworks
Give your career a boost with this excellent opportunity that also comes with a rewarding package. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97651 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Strategy
£90,000 - £110,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101914 | Published: 07th Dec 2016
Head of Strategy - Digital Agency Our client is a globally based agency with offices worldwide an...
- Head of Digital
£65,000 - £85,000 | Windsor, Berkshire
Ref: 101804 | Published: 15th Nov 2016
An exciting Head of Digital opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has exciting fut...
- Ecommerce Site Manager
£40,000 - £46,000 | Singapore,
Ref: Q101890 | Published: 29th Nov 2016
Looking for an E-Commerce Site manager to contribute to the E-Commerce growth in Asia-Pacific. Th...
- Business Intelligence Analyst
£35,000 - £36,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: 101794 | Published: 14th Nov 2016
Job Purpose The Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst provides companywide strategic, analytical, an...
- Ecommerce Marketing Officer
£25,000 - £35,000 | London, London
Ref: 101907 | Published: 02th Dec 2016
Ecommerce Marketing Officer An exciting Ecommerce Marketing Officer opportunity has arisen to joi...