97652 - Vice President of Engineering
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||97652 - Vice President of Engineering|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
A Southeast Asia's fastest growing e-Commerce business is looking to hire a skilled and experienced Engineer to join their team in Vietnam.
As Vice President of Engineering will involve the following responsibilities:
- Partnership with CTOs and management team, identify opportunities and risks for delivering the company's services as a web-based business, including identification of competitive services, opportunities for innovation, and assessment of marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles to the business success.
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms (including web application frameworks and the deployment stack) for delivering the company's services.
- Act as the architectural evangelist, defining and driving common architectural standards and practices across the organization.
- Mentor and inspire the software development, quality assurance, research and development, and hardware engineering teams.
- Develop internal procedures, processes, set priorities, deployment methodologies, and objectives across technical groups
- Provide vision and technical leadership in defining product strategy and requirements and oversee technical development.
- Enforce codes standards and best practices
- Attract, coach, retain and foster leadership across a team of Software Development, Engineering, Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development practices.
To qualify for the position, the following are required
- 10+ years of experience of software development for innovative technology companies.
- 7+ years of experience successfully building, managing, motivating and mentoring world class engineering teams.
- 7+ years of experience in top technology leadership with a passion for technology and an appreciation for outstanding product and experience design.
- Proven success setting goals, meeting milestones, and delivering product via effective organization and management.
- Extensive cross functional leadership over Engineering, QA, IT, and Operations
- Understands from an engineering perspective what is required to get projects completed.
- Experience working in agile environments is highly preferred.
- Experience building large scale applications with modern web frameworks
Give your career a boost with this excellent opportunity that also comes with a rewarding package. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97651 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Online Business Group - Dubai
£100,000 - £130,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q103022_1491993777 | Published: 12th Apr 2017
Job Description: Our client, an Electronics Consumer giant is currently looking to hire a creativ...
- eCommerce Director - Dubai
£80,000 - £100,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102790_1493191689 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
Job Description: We are currently working with a fast-growing ecommerce business and they are loo...
- E-Commerce Director
£110,000 | Riyadh
Ref: Q85945_1493372299 | Published: 28th Apr 2017
A fantastic, exciting opportunity has arisen at a rapidly growing retail brand. They are looking ...
- Digital Marketing Manager
£40,000 - £65,000 | St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Ref: 102918_1490786722 | Published: 29th Mar 2017
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a leading pure-play organisa...
- Campaign Delivery Manager - B2B Telemarketing
£30,000 - £40,000 | Reading, Berkshire
Ref: Q102965_1493202944 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
This business is a global, insights B2B telemarketing partner within the technology Sector. Being...