97606 - Vice President Brand Communications
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||97606 - Vice President Brand Communications|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Southeast Asia's fastest growing eCommerce business is searching for a dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad - minded individual to be a part of their expanding team! Join Like - minded motivated individuals and hone in on your creativity as well as implement new initiatives within a nurturing environment.
The position will report to the Senior Vice President, Brand and Communications and also involve the following responsibilities:
- Lead Brand strategy and implement brand initiatives that tie back to business goals, and drive brand awareness, perception, engagement and preference regionally.
- Ensure brand identity and messages are consistently applied across all consumer touch points.
- Social media engagement: Lead the strategy and creative development to build brand presence and affinity in the social and digital media space.
- Define clear and relevant KPIs for brand campaigns including branded traffic uplift, CPV, CTR, CPO and social metrics.
- Work closely with performance teams to measure effectiveness of bran campaign investment and formulate plans to adjust/improve where necessary.
- Track brand performance by measuring and monitoring metrics including awareness, impression, perception and buzz
- Ensure that best-in-class project management practices are employed to deliver all brand communications within strategy, budget and deadline.
To qualify as Senior Vice President, Brand and Communications, you must have the following qualifications:
- 8 years of experience in brand communications with a strategic, analytical and creative mind.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Management or any related field
- Good balance of traditional and digital marketing experience
- Experience in performance marketing and KPI driven.
- A flexible, nimble, self-focused, detail-oriented and collaborative self-starter who can quickly shuffle priorities to meet the demands of the job and be comfortable in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational communication skills.
Has this caught your interest? If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97607 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Digital Marketing Manager
£35,000 - £60,000 | London
Ref: 102885_1490179819 | Published: 22th Mar 2017
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has ex...
- Head of Ecommerce & Omnichannel
£60,000 - £100,000 | London
Ref: 102787_1488993191 | Published: 08th Mar 2017
An exciting Head of Ecommerce & Omnichannel opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that ...