Workforce Planning Assistant – Logistics & Operations
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with this exciting delivery tech business. This company has already had one set of investment and has success in western Europe and is scaling up its business in London and other European countries!
This role will be to plan the number of drivers and riders in various distribution centres across the UK.
Roles & Responsibilities of this Workforce Planning Assistant –
- Accountable for the Rider forecasting per each distribution site
- Planning of shift via workforce planning tool to make sure cover the operations and understanding of peak hours
- Analytical role to assist in forecasting & planing the workforce based on customer demands
- Analysing data in speed of hires, number of hires, churn rate vis forecasted workforce needed.
- Be data focused via excel and other data tools
- Partnering with other associates regarding recruitment and onboarding numbers
To be successful in this Workforce Planning Assistant position –
- You must be experienced working in a workforce planning/analyst capacity
- You must have experience at an Assistant, Coordinator, Associate in a similar field.
- Working in a similar rider/driver or logistics operation would be desirable
- Strong analytical mindset
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Experience of working with Fountain or another workforce planning tool
- A desire to work in a dynamic environment at one of the fastest growing start-ups in their sectors
- Graduate or graduate calibre
The benefits of this Workforce Workforce Planning Assistant position –
- 25 days holiday
- Remote working and lush office space in central London
- Entrepreneurial business with one of the most exciting disrupters in the market!
- The opportunity to have fast track career progression due to the growth of the business
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference JO-2102-108754.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.