Workforce Planning Assistant (HR)
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with a fast growing business, that is expanding it’s operations across the UK, now hiring for a Workforce Planning Assistant (HR).
The role will be focussed of workforce demand across sites in the UK, predicting demands and how much staff will be required to meet customer demands. The role needs someone who can analyse data, identify trends and make strategic decisions based off historic demands.
Roles & Responsibilities of this Workforce Planning Assistant (HR) include:
- Forecasting & planing the workforce based on customer demands
- Identifying sites that are understaffed or overstaffed, looking at other potential sites where staff can be allocated
- Analysing data in terms of: number of new hires, staff churn rate and then forecast workforce needed
- Help build a KPI framework and keep track of the rider performance
- Partnering with other associates regarding recruitment and onboarding numbers
To be successful in this Workforce Planning Assistant (HR) position –
- You must be experienced working in a workforce planning/analyst capacity
- Have gained experience in the Logistics, Warehousing, Retail or Operations Industries
- Working in a similar rider/driver operation would be desirable
- Strong analytical mindset
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Graduate or graduate calibre
The benefits of this Workforce Workforce Planning Assistant (HR) position –
- 25 days holiday
- Remote working and lush office space in central London
- Entrepreneurial business with one of the most exciting disrupters in the market!
- The opportunity to have fast track career progression due to the growth of the business
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.