Workforce Forecast & Planning Manager – HR
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with this exciting delivery tech business. This company has already had one set of investment and has success in western Europe and is scaling up its business in London and other European countries!
This role will be to plan the number of drivers and riders in various distribution centres across the UK.
Roles & Responsibilities of this Workforce Forecast & Planning Manager – HR
- Highly analytical role to be able to forecast & plan the workforce based on customer demands
- Making sure you have the right people in the right place and time for optimum productivity based on data.
- Be able to manipulate data to come up with optimum operational performance
- be part of the leadership team for the Planning of the workforce
- Build a KPI framework and keep track of the rider performance
- Partnering with other partners to enable best practises
- Network, coordinate & cooperate a across supply chain, commercial and operations to ensure the smooth operation
To be successful in this Workforce Forecast & Planning Manager – HR position –
- You must be experienced working in a workforce planning/analyst capacity
- Working in a similar rider/driver operation would be desirable
- Strong analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Naturally born communicator that can communicate large amount of data in clear and concise manner
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Experience of working with Fountain or another workforce planning tool
- Good understanding of economic efficiency
- A desire to work in a dynamic environment at one of the fastest growing start-ups in their sectors
- Graduate or graduate calibre
The benefits of this Workforce Forecast & Planning Manager – HR
25 days holiday
Remote working and lush office space in central London
Entrepreneurial business with one of the most exciting disrupters in the market!
The opportunity to have fast track career progression due to the growth of the business
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference JO-2102-108708.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.