Wholesale Finance Administrator
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is excited to be working with one of the biggest and most recognised global brands who is looking for an experianced Wholesale Finance Administrator.
This role is a very important function between the wholesale customer service and credit control departmennt. This role will also establish a Standard Operating Procedure between the UK Credit Control and UK wholesale Customer Service teams.
- Check for new deductions and verify complaint debit note has come in to shared inbox
- Chase Customer Accounts Team for any debits copies not received
- Check if there is a credit against the debit in system and reconcile or follow us as necessary
- Spot check the debit- categorise the debit in Dispute Management, check information is complete (rtv number, compliance back up information, is this a mark down contribution, request PODs), go back to customer with any missing info requests /follow up, save correspondence in dispute management
- Chase or refuse any incomplete debits with letter, and follow up in next payment in accordance with KPIS
- If all is complete/correct Dispute is assigned to correct CS account manager
- Support CS person to investigate, and either credit , or reject and send rejection letter to the customer, update progress in dispute management
- Mark as rejected in dispute management
- Raise any difference in credit to debit, note in dispute management and to customer service
- Red flag any large debits over 10K to CS as soon as they arrive
- Build relationships with Finance teams at customers
- Monthly review with CS/CC & Directors on progress/ledger
- Develop and maintain Dispute Process Management process
- Review Remittance Daily
- Support with LRD project
- Additional adhoc support to the Wholesale CS Team (as required)
Key Skills Required:
- Reconciliation and Ledger Management experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel
- Experience developing relationships with customer Accounts Departments
- Problem solver
- Understanding of product order to payment process.
- Self starter
- SAP desired but not essential
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.