Wholesale Finance Administrator-12 Month FTC
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are proud to be recruiting for a Wholesale Finance Administrator for a well renowned premium retailer. The client is a global leader in the design of premium lifestyle products in fashion and home.
The position is to support the Wholesale Customer Service and Credit Control Departments to help clear the debit note backlog.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities for this Wholesale Finance Administrator
· Check if there is a credit against the debit in system and reconcile or follow us as necessary
· Spot check the debit
· Chase or refuse any incomplete debits
· If all is complete/correct Dispute is assigned to correct CS account manager
· Support CS person to investigate
· Mark as rejected in dispute management
· Review Remittance Daily
· Support with LRD project
· Adhoc support to the Wholesale team
· Raise any difference in credit to debit, note in dispute management and to customer service
· Build relationships with Finance teams at customers
· Monthly review with Directors on progress
· Develop and maintain Dispute Process Management process
To be successful in this Wholesale Finance Administrator
· Have worked in a Wholesale team
· Experience developing relationships with customer Accounts Departments
· Strong analytical ability
· Problem solver
· High level of computer literacy, Intermediate/Advanced level excel
· Attention to detail and able to maintain good accuracy levels
· SAP (desired but not essential)
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.