Web Product Coordinator
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this omni channel fashion retail business. The business has over 100 stores and strong presence online and also via their members club.
The business is looking to add to their omnichannel trading team to drive forward their online strategy to provide a seamless Customer Experience.
The roles and responsibilities of this Web Product Coordinator position –
- Photographing and editing products for web use
- Creating content, including regularly updating the homepage and news page
- Creating, improving and maintaining detailed product descriptions.
- Uploading and updating product images, pricing and associated codes/copy
- Regular and thorough function checks and general website admin
- Understanding and working in line with brand messaging and tone of voice
The requirements of this Web Product Coordinator position –
- Has 1year + experience working in a Web or eCommerce environment
- Worked on content and photography for a website
- Proven experience of working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience within a retail environment and have a passion for E commerce
- Experience from a retail and eCommerce B2C environment
The benefits of this Web Product Coordinator position –
- Salary up to £20,000
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment and remote working currently
This is a great opportunity to be part of a business who has invested a large amount of resource, investment and training in scaling up their online & digital offer. They are keen to recruit the right team who are excited about the challenge ahead. If this sounds like you, please send your cv today quoting the reference .
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.